Altering a flue

24 Jun 2007
Reaction score
United Kingdom
I need to turn the flue on my boiler 90 degs due to extension at side of house. I have the necessary pipe and hole drilled out. Is this a straightforward job to take one flue pipe off, alter and put new length of pipe in our should I get a corgi bloke to do it? Pipe only going to be about 500mm long at most.
Sponsored Links
i'd say get a corgi in cos there are things you might not be aware off that are important, including your safety.

Should not be to expensive assuming it can go where u have drilled out and there are no other issues

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links