Amazon Prime or Netflix

Sponsored Links
Assume you mean amazon prime TV, I don't just yet but the Mrs has paid for this amazon prime thingy 48hr delivery which I believe gives us prime TV thrown in, trouble is I can't seem to find it on the play store

Netflix. Have had it a few months and it's pretty good. With two young adults in the house they love it with access to all the major must watch programmes. Me and the other half don't use it that much but it has some good films and there are some that we have never heard of but it's suggested to us and were good to so it's matching system seems to work.

Not looked at Prime as yet but SWMBO has a 30 day pass thing so might try it.

We have had Netflix for a while.
Watched the likes of Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul and Dexter.

Just signed up tonight to the free Amazon Prime trial.

There's quite a few films, episodes, etc that are not included with Prime.

I will investigate just what is included and what isn't.

Netflix, everything is included.

Of course, Amazon will have CH&M next year, if that is a sweetener.

Sponsored Links
We have had Netflix for a while.
Watched the likes of Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul and Dexter.

Just signed up tonight to the free Amazon Prime trial.

I will investigate just what is included and what isn't.

Champion, and find out where the app is in play store so I can watch on my tablet

I have Netflix. (via my daughter who put us down as family members and created a login for us on her account) Bloody good choice of films and boxed sets. Got a brand new smart tv last week which has Netflix on it too, so just log in and away we go.

Champion, and find out where the app is in play store so I can watch on my tablet

Yeah, that's an extremely convoluted mess!

Anyone would think Amazon did not want people to watch Prime....

I have tried installing it on my Sammy Mega and failed twice so far.

Apparently the app is not in play store!

According to the Amazon letter I got sent, you have to:

Visit amazon.co.uk/getappstore from your Android device. Download, install and open the Amazon appstore.

Launch the Amazon Video app and watch videos right from the app.

Edit:

I got thoroughly confused during that process, went all round the houses, installed several Amazon apps and eventually found by accident a link via one of those apps to install the Amazon Video app.

But I'm really very sorry, crank. I cannot for the life of me remember the steps I took.

All I know is I tried to follow the instructions I posted above, but they didn't make sense...

Wouldn't it be easier to move to America? They have wall to wall carp tv.

I have Netflix via Smart TV, phone, tablet & laptop. Good selection of films and box sets; UK TV series' etc. Excellent display quality and very easy to use.

I have Netflix via Smart TV, phone, tablet & laptop. Good selection of films and box sets; UK TV series' etc. Excellent display quality and very easy to use.

Did you need the app to watch on your tablet, need a link as I can't find it anywhere

Right, crankers, me old mucker! I have tried a different approach on a Nexus 7.

Google Amazon Underground.

Install the app on your tablet.

Then go into Amazon Underground and search for Amazon Video.

You should find the app.

Install that on your tablet too.

Then if you click on the Amazon Video app, you can go straight to the videos.

You can then uninstall Amazon Underground if you wish.

There may be a simpler way, but I have not found it yet!

Sponsored Links
Back