An absolute disgrace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I hate TB and his bug ugly wife. But to have his children butchered...

I think were you to have your only son die in the conflict Blair and his buddies instigated you would feel very differently were you later to find out he was being used to plunder and destroy a country.

People join the army because they believe they are fighting for a good cause. Is it the soldiers fault for believing the lie or the people's fault for allowing creatures like Blair to use OUR military to make money for themselves and their criminal friends ?

I can't think of anyone living in this country more deserving of a long and suffering death than Blair.. but according to you suddenly democracy applies? Why ? Where's the justice for the thousands that have had their lives destroyed ?

I think were you to have your only son die in the conflict Blair and his buddies instigated you would feel very differently were you later to find out he was being used to plunder and destroy a country.

People join the army because they believe they are fighting for a good cause. Is it the soldiers fault for believing the lie or the people's fault for allowing creatures like Blair to use OUR military to make money for themselves and their criminal friends ?

I can't think of anyone living in this country more deserving of a long and suffering death than Blair.. but according to you suddenly democracy applies? Why ? Where's the justice for the thousands that have had their lives destroyed ?

Did you have a son that died in the conflict?

Did you have a son that died in the conflict?

No .. do I need one to qualify ?

Sponsored Links
Every soldier is somebody's son (or daughter). Some of them may be somebody's father (or mother).

But then, so is every Collateral Damage.

Last edited:
Those who want to "volunteer" to join the army.

Well u may well end up in an armed conflict & yes believe it or not people may try to kill you ??

Or perhaps all these "volunteers" do not think it will ever happen ? they think they "will" never end up in a war situation ??? in which case they

are stupid & have **** all holding your ears apart.

My sister "volunteered" & worked for the red cross in war/ conflict zones in the 80's. She has seen more violence & the consequences of violence than most in this forum will ever know.

This is why the military recruit in impoverished areas preying on those uneducated ill/uninformed young men and women who (were they to know the truth) would not put themselves in a situation where they are being used as pawns to topple despots, ruin the lives of millions of people and help steal the resources of other nations so the super rich and their criminal buddies can make an extra few trillion.

Thank f*ck you have nothing to do with the recruitment process. You're a f*cking Loonpot.

I would be delighted to see Blair be forced to watch his immediate family be ripped to pieces slowly by bull mastiffs

F*ck me, It's worse than I thought.

(wish I hadn't mentioned the strawberries now.):D

Joe public lives in a dream world they believe in precision bombing & we only ever "kill" the baddies.

And those R.A.F pilots are only dropping bombs on baddies
Before any one "volunteers" to join the armed services perhaps that should take into consideration that may be just maybe ?

They may end up in a war zone ?

It would also seem that the relatives of those who volunteered to join the armed services may not be aware of this either ??????????

This is why the military recruit in impoverished areas preying on those uneducated ill/uninformed young men and women who (were they to know the truth) would not put themselves in a situation where they are being used as pawns to topple despots, ruin the lives of millions of people and help steal the resources of other nations so the super rich and their criminal buddies can make an extra few trillion.

I would be delighted to see Blair be forced to watch his immediate family be ripped to pieces slowly by bull mastiffs, then to be lead to a pillowless, windowless cell for the rest of his life where the lights are kept on 24 hours a day 365 days a year where he can think about it until he dies, with a live feed on youtube.

:LOL:

I think JohnD and Transam may be missing the point made - it's not that they died, per se, or that they didn't expect to be in danger, it's that they were put in that position for a war that some see as one that was based on false reason. I think most people who sign up know what their are getting into.

Well u may well end up in an armed conflict & yes believe it or not people may try to kill you ??

Or perhaps all these "volunteers" do not think it will ever happen ? they think they "will" never end up in a war situation ??? in which case they

My sister "volunteered" & worked for the red cross in war/ conflict zones in the 80's. She has seen more violence & the consequences of violence than most in this forum will ever know.

So it's perfectly ok for your politicans to lie about the reason for military action and your sister is stupid and has **** holding her ears apart for joining the red cross in helping in a war zone ?

Thank f*ck you have nothing to do with the recruitment process. You're a f*cking Loonpot.

I would be delighted to see Blair be forced to watch his immediate family be ripped to pieces slowly by bull mastiffs

F*ck me, It's worse than I thought.

(wish I hadn't mentioned the strawberries now.):D

What on earth are you blabbing on about ?

So it's perfectly ok for your politicans to lie about the reason for military action and your sister is stupid and has **** holding her ears apart for joining the red cross in helping in a war zone ?

Seeeee, told you all. Complete loon.

Last edited:

Blimey have u only just realised that politicians lie :LOL:

And yes u are right my sister was stupid & had f*** all holding her ears apart , pretty much my exact words to her :)

After all who in there right mind would actually volunteer to work in a Palistinian refugee camp in the Lebanon whilst the Isralies were doing there best to kill every one

I think JohnD and Transam may be missing the point made - it's not that they died, per se, or that they didn't expect to be in danger, it's that they were put in that position for a war that some see as one that was based on false reason. I think most people who sign up know what their are getting into.[/QUOTE

Fact is the British Army made a pigs ear of it in Basra never had a clue , had to be bailed out by the yanks.

We punched well above our weight. It was imho an embarrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back