An absolute disgrace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course all this talk of doing nasty things to Tony Blair is fine and if he could be found guilty and handed a capitol punishment, then I would be first in the queue to throw the switch for free.. But this just isn't ever going to happen and it seems to me that a better punishment for him would be to make him and his family poor...Remove his money.

Sponsored Links
Of course all this talk of doing nasty things to Tony Blair is fine and if he could be found guilty and handed a capitol punishment, then I would be first in the queue to throw the switch for free.. But this just isn't ever going to happen and it seems to me that a better punishment for him would be to make him and his family poor...Remove his money.

Yes indeed, but the argument now is... should his family be ripped apart by, strangely, slow eating bull mastiffs.????

During the ripping stage, can it be done slowly is the question????

Another f*cking mystery.

Can't sleep till I know.

Yes indeed, but the argument now is... should his family be ripped apart by, strangely, slow eating bull mastiffs.????

Another f*cking mystery.

Can't sleep till I know.
No dog should ever be forced to eat inferior food...

Another f*cking mystery.

Can't sleep till I know.

You are making no sense at all and have yet to make a point. You are trying to be funny but you aren't.

There is no arguement about whether his family should be ripped apart or not, that's my opinion.

You're attempting to open up my opinion to debate by firstly debasing it without giving any personal objection other than ''I'm a loon'' and then trying to create discussion with others almost at the exclusion of myself.

I don't know what personal reasons you have for defending Blair, I can only imagine that they are selfish reasons and the shame is on you for complete dismissal of all the damage and harm that has fallen at the feet of that man, and continues to. You should have at least the courtesy to shut your mouth about it.

I stand by what I think and I've given my reasons, if you don't like what I think of Tony Blair, do one. No point dancing around the bush about it. I'm ashamed to be around people that clearly voted for two consecutive Blair governments, and as I never voted for him, or have ever voted, I take the moral highground over people like you. So when I say ''your'' politicans, that's exactly what I mean.

Sponsored Links

He has access to some of the best money handlers in the business. All of his accumulated wealth is hidden within trusts within other trusts. A class action lawsuit against him would end up draining the finanical and emotional resources of those he's already destroyed. It would be a wonderful thing to have happen though but sadly the creature will simply shed it's skin and slink off as per usual.

Those who want to "volunteer" to join the army.

Well u may well end up in an armed conflict & yes believe it or not people may try to kill you ??

Or perhaps all these "volunteers" do not think it will ever happen ? they think they "will" never end up in a war situation ??? in which case they

are stupid & have **** all holding your ears apart.

My sister "volunteered" & worked for the red cross in war/ conflict zones in the 80's. She has seen more violence & the consequences of violence than most in this forum will ever know.

So it's perfectly ok for your politicans to lie about the reason for military action and your sister is stupid and has **** holding her ears apart for joining the red cross in helping in a war zone ?

Blimey have u only just realised that politicians lie :LOL:

And yes u are right my sister was stupid & had f*** all holding her ears apart , pretty much my exact words to her :)

After all who in there right mind would actually volunteer to work in a Palistinian refugee camp in the Lebanon whilst the Isralies were doing there best to kill every one

She had a heart and clearly compassion mate and I think it's disgusting you would see her as stupid for wanting to help suffering people.

Well u may well end up in an armed conflict & yes believe it or not people may try to kill you ??

Or perhaps all these "volunteers" do not think it will ever happen ? they think they "will" never end up in a war situation ??? in which case they

My sister "volunteered" & worked for the red cross in war/ conflict zones in the 80's. She has seen more violence & the consequences of violence than most in this forum will ever know.

So it's perfectly ok for your politicans to lie about the reason for military action and your sister is stupid and has **** holding her ears apart for joining the red cross in helping in a war zone ?

And yes u are right my sister was stupid & had f*** all holding her ears apart , pretty much my exact words to her :)

After all who in there right mind would actually volunteer to work in a Palistinian refugee camp in the Lebanon whilst the Isralies were doing there best to kill every one

She had a heart and clearly compassion mate and I think it's disgusting you would see her as stupid for wanting to help suffering people.

Suffering people
Depends who u mean ?? those in the trouble spots in the middle east Hmmm could not care less tbh.

She (my sister) survived it physically any way , mentally it took a long time. Incidentally had she been a British pass port holder she would probably have been killed ?????????

Suffering people
Depends who u mean ?? those in the trouble spots in the middle east Hmmm could not care less tbh.

She (my sister) survived it physically any way , mentally it took a long time. Incidentally had she been a British pass port holder she would probably have been killed ?????????

The instability in these regions you don't care about was created by Blair's actions, using military force to topple Saddam and steal oil, and the fallout ever since has been as a result of this.

I think your playing devils advocate for a laugh. Either this or you have an emotional insufficency of some kind. Aspergers maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back