An absolute disgrace

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Newboy

"If I was back in the same place, with the same information I would take the same decision"
Tony Blair

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
Albert Einstein

Absolute disgrace - the only people being hounded by lawyers are the foot-soldiers whilst the intelligence services (there's an oxymoron), the planners, the ministers and the rest of the establishment walk away with knighthoods, honours & new careers.

1000's of service personnel killed & maimed
100,000's of civilians killed and maimed

Sponsored Links
"Given the information I had"......

Wasn't the information "sexed up" anyway?
And on who's say-so?

He should serve the rest of his life in prison but he won't because he's part of the corporate elite.

Sponsored Links
Another one from my currently fav comedian, released about a month ago. Sorry to post again!!

Tony blair was not responsible for flawed intelligence.He removed a ruthless dictator who killed his own people on mass.using chemical weapons etc.Syria and rwanda classic examples of what happens when good people stand by and do nothing.millions of innocent people die.Blair did his best.didnt lie...he is not.perfect but he is no war criminal.

He would do the same thing again as in removing saddam...he does not want a different outcome..im.sure he would change the exit stategy.so no insanity involved.in a pefect world there would be no wars...but man is not perfect.half ot the uk wishes us to be the worlds policeman..the other half want the opposite...so it goes on....forever

The thing is, when you use spin to your advantage during and after your political career and the people you work most closely with are spin-doctors, it is inevitable that you will end up believing your own rhetoric!

The thing is, when you use spin to your advantage during and after your political career and the people you work most closely with are spin-doctors, it is inevitable that you will end up believing your own rhetoric!
Very true!

What hasn't emerged yet is the detail over the intelligence. I recall Blair saying we have no choice and you'd think so too if you could see what I can see - or words to that effect. That speech, and particularly the sentence, changed the balance for a lot of people. I'd like to know exactly what intelligence he was referring to. Was it the same intelligence that was allegedly doctored by him and Campbell, which, as mentioned above, led to the death or Dr Kelly.

Its the age we live in.no such thing as someone dropping a *******.lets blame someone.lock them up .have an enquiry to find the truth.oh we dont like that finding.lets spend more millions.blair is a liar.poodle.psychopath.lets drag it on forever.its a conspiracy theory.MI5 did it...dont use pencils....FFS....more chance of meeting moses than tony blair being impeached...but hey lets spend another 100Million trying.

Its the age we live in.no such thing as someone dropping a *******.lets blame someone.lock them up .have an enquiry to find the truth.oh we dont like that finding.lets spend more millions.blair is a liar.poodle.psychopath.lets drag it on forever.its a conspiracy theory.MI5 did it...dont use pencils....FFS....more chance of meeting moses than tony blair being impeached...but hey lets spend another 100Million trying.

If we don't try, what's to stop the next narcissistic God-deluded PM from starting another war?
And, we're supposed to be a civilised country, and better than that.

"If I was back in the same place, with the same information I would take the same decision"
Tony Blair

Send in troops with no armour, wrong ammunition, wrong boots and useless land-rovers. About right for TB.

The trouble is the Labour Party is still infested with Blairites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back