An Invitation for Blas

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have decided to let you have the honour of posting the 10,000th reply to your 'Word Association' thread.
Please come and join us.

Sponsored Links
Thank you conny. I accept your invitation and have duly posted. ;)

I'm off to bed now. Not feeling great.

I hope you feel better soon Blas, thanks for a memorable topic, quite a milestone.

Wotan

Sponsored Links
Thank you conny. I accept your invitation and have duly posted. ;)

I'm off to bed now. Not feeling great.

Its us who should thank you for giving us so much entertainment over the past couple of months, long may it continue. :LOL:

Here's to the 20,000th! ;)

djparty.gif

PS Hope you're feeling a bit better tonight. ;)

Evening gents. Thank you all for the kind words.

I went to my Doctors yesterday. I've have a terrible cough for about 10 days (coughing phlegm with speckles of blood!). I've never smoked by the way. GP sent me straight to hospital for an Xray. Chest Xray showed a 'shadow'. I was admitted but managed to escape the same day. They're hoping (not as much as me!), it's just pneumonia which I had in October 2008. Have to take Antibiotics and go back in 6 weeks time for another Xray to see if 'shadow' has gone/reduced. Hope so! :confused:

Actually I started a new topic as the experience lead me to thinking about hospital 'parking charges'. //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=214606&start=0 It's just not on that people should have to pay to visit hospital.

Anyway, thanks again lads. I'll keep ya posted.

Sponsored Links
Back