The Last Post

S

Shutpa

Looking back on the past couple of pages on 'General Discussion', I was very surprised that a reply that I made, was, in fact, the last post made, on some threads. In particular, on page 2 of the current General Discussion, five consecutive threads have stopped dead with replies of mine. Am I a boring bustard or what? The last thing that I want to do, is to stop the free flow of dialogue on this forum. So, if I am going wrong, would someone please point out where?

P.S. I realise that this question will invite all sorts of abuse.

Sponsored Links
No abuse from me Bolo, I was very impressed with your supprise and comment, when I entered Churchyard (p12) after you had entered Elegy.
I wish there were others on here as receptive as yourself, the game would be that much more interesting.
Please don't despair! :LOL: BTW whats H,L & S!

Wotan

I was going to contribute to the thread but now bolo has posted I shan't bother

Sponsored Links
I wonder how many went back to have a look to see how many times thev've been the "Last Poster"

I didnt wanna drag you away from your latest bit of skirt.

Dave 'the fake'

Or... wierdo Dave
Or ugly Dave.

Get over yourself bolo. Your really not that special that we MUST reply to you everytime you make a comment. Like you say.... you maybe boring on here but YOU KEEP THE SKIRT HAPPY.

Cant have it both ways lethario.

Fake / Ugly Dave

I didnt wanna drag you away from your latest bit of skirt.

Dave 'the fake'

Or... wierdo Dave
Or ugly Dave.

Get over yourself bolo. Your really not that special that we MUST reply to you everytime you make a comment. Like you say.... you maybe boring on here but YOU KEEP THE SKIRT HAPPY.

Cant have it both ways Lothario
Fake / Ugly Dave

What a garbled post! Have you been drinking Dave

Sponsored Links
Back