Ancient Randall 3022 heating/water timer - replacement req'd

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, I have an Ancient randall 3022 heating/water timer, I would like to replace it with a better timer but not sure what I can have.

What is the best timer to have to control the heating of water and heating.

best regards Lee :)

Sponsored Links
Them's a priority controller, not the norm these days. However you can replace it with current controls.
The better end of programmers is something like the Drayton Tempus 7, though there are a few innovative ones around with different ways of showing you what's going on
I would always use a programmable thermostat, like a Honeywell CM67, for the CH. You then only need a timer for the HW, so if you use a two channel(ch + hw) programmer you have to leave the CH on 24hrs. You can use the Tempus 1(?) which is the single channel version.

Cheers for the reply Chris,

So you're saying have separate controls for the CH and HW, any recommendations for a good timer re the HW?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back