Angelik light green tiles wanted

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I bought some tiles from a reputable tile supplier who has over 300 branches all over UK, at the time I bought these tiles my plan was to tile my bathroom up to about door height, but since I have changed my mind and want to now tile fully up to ceiling coving, problem is these are no longer stocked as I bought them in 2010, and never found enough time to lay them, so now i am about 24 tiles short, if anyone may have used these for their bathroom, and have surplous left over, I am willing to purchase these from anyone even if they have less than 24 tiles.

All that is now available is blue dark and blue light, worst come to worst i may have to use some light blue tiles along one section of bathroom wall.

IMG_20170205_174906[1].jpg

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Go into your local store and ask them to do a stock check from other branches.Not sure if they have completely gone from the company or not but you might be waiting a while for them.

i did that, they said they sold out 3 years ago in light green and pink colours, and are only left with a few in light blue in various stores and they can arrange those for me, but I will look elsewhere or look for something very similar in same size tiles 200x300 mm tiles 7 mm thick .
toppstiles.

Sponsored Links
I had no choice but found some greyish tiles in this exact size that almost blended in with Angelik, at my local Wickes store, after visiting many other tile suppliers, including topps tiles, B&Q, and other independent retailers, no one had anything even close enough, and believe it or not Wickes had a last box of 20 tiles and a few loose ones many loose ones had corners cracked about 2cm, and those in the box had 3 tiles cracked across, but this rescued me and I managed to complete the bathroom that has come up well enough.

I also found that Wickes grout is far too coarse and very gritty, I had to remove it and redo with Bal grout that was really smooth and gave far more tidy results with even lines. Lesson learned

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back