Animal Rights??

Sponsored Links
we shall be having fireworks, and also, pheasant season starts soon :)

Sponsored Links
Normal fireworks designed to make a colourful display in the night sky don't really upset our pets. It's the ones designed to cause as much noise as possible that are the problem.

Why they don't ban fireworks that make a loud boom, I can't fathom. People have no consideration when they let them off, and cause disturbance to the small hours.

Sale of fireworks should also be limited to a few days before Nov 5th and New Year's, and not sold at other times. No need for a total ban, just control the noise output and opportunities to buy them.

You took the words right out of my mouth, i hope you haven't been kissing me when i wasn't looking, unless you resemble Kiera Knightly :D :D

, unless you resemble Kiera Knightly :D :D

Only as long as I keep taking the hormone pills. :LOL:

So it wasn't you that let off the 5 megaton 'Hiroshima Special' at 3 am last Guido Fawkes night?

Definatly not. not only have we got three cats, we also have three dogs to chase them out of the garden so we dont get cat 5h1t on our "lawn" which with three dogs is a bit threadbare :cry:

, unless you resemble Kiera Knightly :D :D

Only as long as I keep taking the hormone pills. :LOL:

So it wasn't you that let off the 5 megaton 'Hiroshima Special' at 3 am last Guido Fawkes night?

Definatly not. not only have we got three cats, we also have three dogs to chase them out of the garden so we dont get cat s**t on our "lawn" which with three dogs is a bit threadbare :cry:

Aye - rule no.1 of cat ownership. Train them to download in someone else's garden. Our cat never let's us down.

Wait for the inevitable bile from the resident cat haters. Sure as night follows day. :LOL: :LOL:

Aye - rule no.1 of cat ownership. Train them to download in someone else's garden. Our cat never let's us down.

Wait for the inevitable bile from the resident cat haters. Sure as night follows day.
That's why part of the pleasure of letting off noisy fireworks is known as getting your own back.... ;)

there is absolutely no need for noisy fireworks

The best fireworks are the ones with a massive starburst and the sort of boom that hits you in the chest. Thats the only reason to go to the fireworks.....the rest is boring to me. :)

Sponsored Links
Back