Annexe consumer unit - must it be in annexe?

I don't regret my travels, but did not take family with me, but as time went on, the opportunities reduced, I think to do it today one would have to be a little higher than an electrician, brother-in-law has done a lot more than me, but he was a project director not a simple electrician.

Sponsored Links
I don't regret my travels, but did not take family with me, but as time went on, the opportunities reduced, I think to do it today one would have to be a little higher than an electrician, brother-in-law has done a lot more than me, but he was a project director not a simple electrician.
Ye, I believe you are corret, my schoolfriend worked in instrumentation which from the description was not vastly different to the controls work I've done except he was more in the programming/calibration side whereas mine was almost totally hardware.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back