Another 4 weeks…

Stop being a dick. Lockdown is extended because of people like you not getting vaccinated.

In answer to you questions:

No law broken, it is allowed now (read what I wrote - this was last weekend). Camping is allowed. Meeting people outside in small groups is allowed. Trips to the pub are allowed. Trips to restaurants are allowed. Tell me what I did that is not allowed.

I didn't ignore the first decrees. But you did by not getting vaccinated when the government advice was clear - get a vaccine when you can. Unless you're under 25 you would have been able to get one by now. Stop ruining it for everybody else, man up and get vaccinated.
No prizes for guessing which one on my ignored list you are talking to. You’re wasting your breath - I say just let 'em take their chances with the Delta variant. They don’t care about others but they’ll certainly regret it if they catch it, take it into their home and pass it on. Maybe even give a close friend or relative long Covid or worse but hey, at least they can take comfort while they suffer knowing they are not one of the living sheeple!

Mind you, if it’s who I think it is, they have a history of saying one thing and doing another so they may very well be vaccinated but just want to carry on arguing a lost point to save face.

Sponsored Links
Lockdown is extended because of people like you not getting vaccinated.
Absolute b ollox!

I didn't ignore the first decrees. But you did by not getting vaccinated when the government advice was clear - get a vaccine when you can.
Please do enlighten us when jabs became mandatory...

Looking forward to your 'non answer' on this one :)

No prizes for guessing which one on my ignored list you are talking to. You’re wasting your breath - I say just let 'em take their chances with the Delta variant. They don’t care about others but they’ll certainly regret it if they catch it, take it into their home and pass it on. Maybe even give a close friend or relative long Covid or worse but hey, at least they can take comfort while they suffer knowing they are not one of the living sheeple!

Mind you, if it’s who I think it is, they have a history of saying one thing and doing another so they may very well be vaccinated but just want to carry on arguing a lost point to save face.
Aww bless...

The stalker can't help but peek at it's 'show ignored content'...

It must be getting awfully lonely in mottie land (y)

Absolute b ollox!

Ha ha ha ha

You think the vaccine is not safe, so you won't have it.

Therefore you must think nobody should have it.

So how do you think this country would be doing faced with the delta variant if no one was vaccinated.

Sponsored Links
Ha ha ha ha

You think the vaccine is not safe, so you won't have it.

Therefore you must think nobody should have it.

So how do you think this country would be doing faced with the delta variant if no one was vaccinated.
So do tell us...

How many fully untested 'jabs' will you be prepared to have?

When we get to the 'zebra' variant then it'll be back to 'alpha' again...

Just like the old number plate system...

You'll simply have become a junkie...

Addicted without realising why!

Ahem, you need to understand, people like Boris have for the whole of their lives lived in comfort and are still doing so. They have no idea what it is like to be a taxi driver with three kids living in a council flat and hoping there will be enough to buy family food for the week. Not only does he have no idea he simply doesn't care so it's not a matter of whether he has to have a lockdown at all rather it's actually a matter of he cares only about Boris and Boris must be seen to be doing the right thing. Problem is his judgement is and has been for a number of years, rather poor which is what Dominic Cummings was trying to tell us recently and thus he makes bad decisions ( which is why Mrs May sacked him a while back)......and he has just done it again!

I agree with all that.
Boris Johnson only cares about himself.

In fact the wealthy has made a fortune out of the chaos from the pandemic.

Those people living in rented accommodation and in the gig economy are suffering the most.

I would imagine a large bulk of taxi rides are leisure: airport runs, pub, restaurants, events etc etc....and they've all been pretty much shut down

So do tell us...

When we get to the 'zebra' variant then it'll be back to 'alpha' again...

Just like the old number plate system...

You'll simply have become a junkie...

Addicted without realising why!

Please stop wriggling and squirming and give a straight answer.

How do you think this country would be doing against the Indian variant if nobody had been vaccinated.

Come on, stop whining and give a meaningful answer

Aww bless...

The stalker can't help but peek at it's 'show ignored content'...

It must be getting awfully lonely in mottie land (y)

Seems to me as he has you on ignore you are stalking him

I agree with all that.
Boris Johnson only cares about himself.

In fact the wealthy has made a fortune out of the chaos from the pandemic.

Those people living in rented accommodation and in the gig economy are suffering the most.

I would imagine a large bulk of taxi rides are leisure: airport runs, pub, restaurants, events etc etc....and they've all been pretty much shut down

I agree with all that, but what else can he do without be lambasted for opening the UK to early?

Is the self employed help still available? Is furlough still a thing?

I vote open it up and let it roll, get the 20 year olds done then boom, smash it open and don't look back let nature take its course. Times up when times up

Please stop wriggling and squirming and give a straight answer.

How do you think this country would be doing against the Indian variant if nobody had been vaccinated.

Come on, stop whining and give a meaningful answer
Yawn...

I've said it before, but if you insist...

No worse than a bad flu season!

So now how about you answer my question?

Yawn...

I've said it before, but if you insist...

No worse than a bad flu season!

So now how about you answer my question?

There was quite a few million jabs done before I got my jab, I'd say 6 months had passed since the first jab, and must be well over 100 million jabs done around the globe by this point.

The data is being watched like a hawk which is why they stopped the az for the younger generation.

So it's pretty well tested now.

They aren't injecting tracking devices into your body, or thought controlling serums like you believe..

You know they're not mandatory. But sensible people get vaccinated, and idiots make excuses.
Idiots swallow whatever they are told to believe and sensible people take their time to evaluate the possibilities either way...

No surprise that you've decided to join the idiot camp!

Sponsored Links
Back