Another 4 weeks…

There was quite a few million jabs done before I got my jab, I'd say 6 months had passed since the first jab, and must be well over 100 million jabs done around the globe by this point.

The data is being watched like a hawk which is why they stopped the az for the younger generation.

So it's pretty well tested now.

They aren't injecting tracking devices into your body, or thought controlling serums like you believe..

I cannot educate a fruit cake

Sponsored Links
and must be well over 100 million jabs done around the globe by this point.

More than 2.33 billion vaccine doses have been administered worldwide, equal to 30 doses for every 100 people.

You'd think somebody would have noticed if it was dangerous,.

Ellal wants to see trials before he gets his vaccine, but doesn't realise that 2.33 billion jabs is providing far more useful data than a trial.

Ellal will never realise it is safer than catching covid because he's a complete twit.

Idiots swallow whatever they are told to believe and sensible people take their time to evaluate the possibilities either way...

How much time do you need Ellal? We have over 6 months of data already. Put a time on it.

Sponsored Links
Yes and yes.

So the taxi drivers can apply for the funding? Or maybe they didn't declare proper earnings?

I know of a few self employed people done this and cursed the government as they couldn't claim forcing them into their savings in the first lockdown. Some struggled quite badly (most people spend what they earn)

Yawn...

I've said it before, but if you insist...

No worse than a bad flu season!

So now how about you answer my question?

How many fully untested 'jabs' will you be prepared to have?
No worse than the single worst flu outbreak in recorded history.

Massively much worse than any since.

Jabs not untested. Many phased clinical trials.

Funnily enough sxturbo goes on about taxi drivers but won't point out where I've stated that 'they are injecting tracking devices into your body, or thought controlling serums like you believe'

I wonder why :rolleyes:

No worse than the single worst flu outbreak in recorded history.

Massively much worse than any since.
Hong Kong Flu 1968...

Up to 4 million deaths according to WHO...

"The disease was allowed to spread through the population without restrictions on economic activity"

So what has changed?

Kerching!

Jabs not untested. Many phased clinical trials.
Over what time scales and on what control groups?

Yawn...

I've said it before, but if you insist...

No worse than a bad flu season!

So now how about you answer my question?

How many fully untested 'jabs' will you be prepared to have?

Ha ha ha ha.

Everybody knows it's worse than a bad flu season, you are clutching at straws.

Come on, tell me how you think the UK would be doing if nobody had been vaccinated?

Do you consider the wave back in Jan, when hospital acute wards were full of people struggling to breathe, just a touch of flu?

Come on start behaving like an adult and admit Vaccines are the only solution.....everybody can see the data shows that

So the taxi drivers can apply for the funding? Or maybe they didn't declare proper earnings?

I know of a few self employed people done this and cursed the government as they couldn't claim forcing them into their savings in the first lockdown. Some struggled quite badly (most people spend what they earn)
Yeah, the system wasn’t perfect and some did fall through the net. The self employed (including taxi drivers) who underdeclared their earnings to evade tax in years gone by lost out, as did directors of limited companies who took the majority of their salary in dividends to avoid some tax and N.I. payments (that includes me and Mrs Mottie) but you can’t have it both ways. I've not worked since March '20 and we’ve got by but I do consider us to be in a very fortunate position.

ever they are told to believe and sensible people take their time to evaluate the possibilities either way.

You aren't being sensible, you come up with endless excuses.

There are no possibilities, with no vaccine this country would be facing more lockdowns, more overloaded hospitals.

Tell me Ellal, have you been in an acute Covid ward and seen a room full of people struggling to breathe and scared? - I have a close relative that works in a hospital, she has explained exactly how bad it is. It's so bad some of her colleagues are suffering PTSD.

Over what time scales and on what control groups?

Ask the medical community, they will be able to educate you.

Or just search Google. The information is out there.

How much time do you need Ellal? We have over 6 months of data already. Put a time on it.
Lol. Ellal commit to something up front - where have you been since joining this forum, on another planet? That one should change its name to Captain Hindsight!

Sponsored Links
Back