Another Abu trying to stay in the uk

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Abu qutarder or whatever his name is lets just call him scum is also fighting to stay in a country he hates so much. He finds out in a week if his appeal to stop him being sent to jordon is accepted . The goverment (eventually) got tough on the one eyed hook so lets hope they are arranging a plane on standy to jordon for this scum as well . (If they do they might get my vote next time).

Sponsored Links
Hmmm Judge Justice Mitting's view is that Qatada's links to a bomb plot (reason for deporting him to Jordan) look "extremely thin".. Seems like yet another gutless, short sighted judge, that doesn't live in the real world, who needs replacing/retiring at the earliest opportunity.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19891520

Hmmm Judge Justice Mitting's view is that Qatada's links to a bomb plot (reason for deporting him to Jordan) look "extremely thin".. Seems like yet another gutless, short sighted judge, that doesn't live in the real world, who needs replacing/retiring at the earliest opportunity.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19891520[/QUOTE] Given that if the goverment do manage to get shut of the scum in order for a moral victory then it would prove (to me anyway) the goverment doe's have an influence on judge's desisions ;) .

Sponsored Links
Given that if the government do manage to get shut of the scum in order for a moral victory then it would prove (to me anyway) the government does have an influence on judge's decisions ;) .
I wouldn't bet on it Cap'n ..
Hmm,,,, read his statement "The evidence looks rather thin.
I take that to mean the judge thinks he'd rather, that this unsavoury character stays here in the UK, than be deported. Another PC judge it seems, who's lost touch with reality. (probably a doddering old tw@t who thinks suspected terrorists have more rights than us law abiding citizens.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19891520[/QUOTE]
Or maybe he's seen the 'evidence'?

Where were you when the evidence about WMD's looked 'extremely thin'?

Or were you just 'sexed up'?... ;)

That's right ellal , You continue sticking up for the hatemongers living amongst us. Allow them to peddle their hate filled speeches and rants against western society. Continue to allow them to subvert young mens minds. When another 7/7 happens, you'll no doubt be proud to have let it happen, saying us Brits deserved it.

Up to your usual BS standards JJ I see...lol

You insist on doing the terrorist's work for them by advocating the destruction of our system of justice!

And as you obviously agree with torture as well, that makes you no better than a terrorist...

Even the UK government wanted Qatada to get a pardon, so that puts you in the uneviable position as being morally below warmongers!...

Well ellal, what did you expect? Your right up their a**es. Always harking on about freedom of speech (when they are the ones who peddle hate) They want to destroy our justice system anyway, so what difference will that make? The government are trying to use the justice system to legally deport him, but your the one that thinks it's wrong to do so.

They are the ones holding up placards pronouncing "Freedom can go to Hell" (so in an Islamic future, there won't be freedom. Keep on supporting them mate (then when their time comes, you can kiss your "Freedom" goodbye.
(mind you, you'll probably be too busy praying every Friday, to notice anyway)

Unlike you JJ I'm up nobody's a*se...

Of course some want to destroy our justice system, but you are in that camp yourself! However some of us have the brains to understand that the best way to fight extremism is not to become an extremist!

The government have tried to get around the justice system, and are quite rightly being held to procedure....And if our values are that there should be no use of torture for whatever purpose then that is where the line should be drawn...

You are of course within your rights to condone the use of torture but then as I said that makes you an extremist too...you are in fact trying to 'subvert minds' in a similar way as those you despise...

Oh dear JJ...

One must not point out the speck in a person's eye before removing the plank in your own...

You condone torture, therefore your 'truth' is an extremist view - and no different from those who praise 11th September or 7th July...

Which makes me so different to you, is I condone none of it!

What you and your ilk just are too blind to understand is that as soon as the line is crossed, torture against you and your own could occur given the right/wrong circumstances - and you would have no right to object, since you have already sold out our basic human rights!

I never once in my posts mentioned "torture", nor did I say I condone such methods. Your putting words into my posts again. You say you don't condone anything. You don't condemn these sort of people, or their hateful activities, but you certainly do condemn the government who try to legally remove these peddlers of hate from our shores.
I think you make it plain which side of the fence your on.

I never once in my posts mentioned "torture", nor did I say I condone such methods.

You support him being sent to a country that practices torture, without robust evidence to support a reason to do so.

I'm sure plenty of German citizens said "well I never actually said they should be gassed".

but you certainly do condemn the government who try to legally remove these peddlers of hate from our shores.

You are the one who suggested the judge should be sacked for following the legal process, for daring to question the lack of evidence, so don't pretend you care about the legality of it.

Sponsored Links
Back