Good old Coutts

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep that's likely to be defamation.
Nonsense.

Forrige is a publicity hound and begged for the news outlets to put the garbage out there. His PR machine orchestrated it.

Defamation my arse. He's scum and he knows it. It's why you gammons love him so much.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Have you ever thought of a career in Law @noseall, you seem to have a natural talent for understanding it.
Undoubtedly. They should not have shared info' with the Beeb.

I see no lies or defamation.
According to you why did the BBC issue an apology and make a correction?

According to you why did the BBC issue an apology and make a correction?
They didn't tell a complete story. Said they got rid of him because he was too poor. Tuns out that it was because he was too poor and Brexiteer scum. The Beeb have nothing to worry about.

Correct the Beeb have nothing to worry about. They were relying on an informed source, as it turns out that informed source gave inaccurate and misleading information. Once the Beeb were aware they corrected the story and made an apology. Now turning to the person who gave that inaccurate and misleading information. Should that person have known the facts? Is it likely that they were attempting to discredit NF when they briefed the bbc with inaccurate and misleading information, in order to protect their reputation?

What do you think we call it in law, if someone briefs the press with inaccurate and misleading information in order to discredit a person?

Where did I suggest he had a claim against the BBC (once they had apologised)?

Go on.. have a guess at what this might be called in law:
someone briefs the press with inaccurate and misleading information in order to discredit a person?

But for the record (again) I think NF has a pretty good case for damages against the bank,
You believe anything Farage says. You believed him over Brexit. You believed him over the RNLI accusations.
You not only believed him, but you trumpeted his lies loud and long, just like his claims of defamation now
You're hardly an independent observer in all things farage.

You believe anything Farage says. You believed him over Brexit. You believed him over the RNLI accusations.
You not only believed him, but you trumpeted his lies loud and long, just like his claims of defamation now
You're hardly an independent observer in all things farage.
Nonsense.

I believe in free speech as long as its lawfully expressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back