Another B&Queue story

L

longdogs

I'm fitting a kitchen for someone at the moment (supplied by B&Q). The work top was meant to arrive on Thursday some time between 8am and 6pm.

By 5.30 it was starting to sink in that the worktop wasn't coming.

I rang my customer who was at work and she said she would ring B&Q and find out what was happening. She was held in a queue on the phone for FIFTY FIVE minutes.....................Only to be told that there was no record of the order - even though she had paid for it and received a confirmation text.

Sponsored Links
Shhhhhhhhh...........but B&Q sent us a full kitchen including all appliances with one slight mistake............2 dishwashers and only 1 ordered and 1 on the order sheet.

Sponsored Links
Shhhhhhhhh...........but B&Q sent us a full kitchen including all appliances with one slight mistake............2 dishwashers and only 1 ordered and 1 on the order sheet.

I expect there was a BOGOF on dishwashers. . . .

Some years ago a mate ordered an Apple Mac from PC World. The sales assistant threw in a monitor ("as it didn't come with one") Sales assistant didn't realise it was an all in one computer, Mate sold the "free" monitor on fleabay for £120. :LOL: :LOL:

Some years ago a mate ordered an Apple Mac from PC World. The sales assistant threw in a monitor ("as it didn't come with one") Sales assistant didn't realise it was an all in one computer, Mate sold the "free" monitor on fleabay for £120. :LOL: :LOL:

Should have sold the mac and kept the monitor. Idiot!!

Sponsored Links
Back