Another deck joist dilemma

• Thread starter danielson23uk
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pantsmachine, I've explained why I took umbrage to the replies and I'm not new to forums and the protocols therein. I also know how to use search facilities but then none of us would be talking would we. For example, you've now asked about nail sizes with regards to jiffy hangers. This wouldn't happen had I just leeched info from all my forums without trying to engage people as well.

On that subject, I can't remember the exact sizes ordered but suspect they were something like 2.65 x 30mm annular stainless steel nails. We struggled to find the 3.75mm x 30mm sheridised square twisted nails that are recomended. If you have any criticisms on the ones we're using I'd be interested to hear them, but please don't tell me about over engineering, my concern is the more dangerous under engineering.

As for my bedside manner, it's far more warm and welcoming than the reception I received on here thus far.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back