another pathetic parole/release decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'd like to hear why the 'experts' think justice has now been adequately served. I'm going to say it again, I firmly believe if you take a life in cold blood so-to-speak with no reasonable mitigating circumstances, you shouldn't see the light of day for at least 30 years.

Child killer mother, 41, who beat her son, three, to death is freed | Daily Mail Online

The boy denied decades of life, the murderer free after 7 years to live the rest of her life? Yeah, great example of justice having been served.

Sponsored Links
I disagree If you intentionally take a life you've forfeited your own.

I knew someone who targeted someone knocked them down and reversed over them.

He got seven years for premeditated murder.

Some say capital punishment isn't a deterrent ....who cares , murders don't deserve to live.

Oh and murders who been released do they murder again ? Not all but enough to show hanging I'd the solution...

And it's fast very very fast 20 seconds from the hangman going in to the cell and they've breathed their last. Far more humane than death row in the states.

It is a common misunderstanding (especially by mail readers) that 11 years sentenced equals 11 served.
If she commits any other offence/breaks the rules then she'd be back in jail to serve the rest.
This law was passed by parliament.

Total disgrace

she should never be set free

tbh IMO she should have been executed

deterrent who cares

retribution is what is required

Sponsored Links
Justice hasn't been served.

Taking your children to Nando's is appalling behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back