Another referendum ? Leave vote will massively increase be in no doubt

Ha ha!

Silly gasbag in his imaginary world pretends to believe what an anti-EU newspaper says!

Do you know, we had some old plumber on here once, who claimed he'd only ever met Quitters, and had never met a person who favoured remaining in the EU!

I remember. He predicted a leave vote first time round. Silly plumber.

Sponsored Links
so he didn't predict it would be too close to call?

ha ha

silly plumber.

so he didn't predict it would be too close to call?

ha ha

silly plumber.

He got it right numnuts. Sore loser.
You predicted tm would be out by last xmas and your beloved Corbyn in.
silly lwr.

Sponsored Links
I expect he's somewhat comforted to see that Theresa's are much worse.

Thanks for the link, and its graphics

4E9F5AAE00000578-5998781-image-a-10_1532702448521.jpg

and scraps of news

"Meanwhile, a separate poll out today suggests more people back holding a second referendum on quitting the EU than oppose it for the first time."

The Wail must be gritting its teeth.
I expect he's somewhat comforted to see that Theresa's are much worse.

Er there was a referendum and leave won and remain lost .....have you been in a coma is that why you don't appear to know ?

Hmm, nobody disputes that leave was the result of the referendum . It was just over 50/50. Only just !

This thread is about whether a 2nd referendum would increase, or decrease the very slim majority.

Ignoring the subject of a thread you start, to state that leave won, amuses me.

You know very well the referendum result was perilously close (way too close to really change anything), and another vote now would give a much truer result of the nation.

If you really believe it would increase the leave vote, why don't you support 1? Its because you KNOW another vote would want to REMAIN, isn't it !

Another referendum ? Leave vote will massively increase be in no doubt

The rabid Quitlings were predominantly over retirement age.

It's a sad fact that we've had a hard winter and a severe heatwave since the first referendum.

Tory NHS cuts will not have helped the Brexit cause.

You consider 1 million people a small number? (y)

Do you think a 50/50 vote is sufficiently clear to change the course of the Country's direction?

Or are you saying the 1 million is more importantm than the percentage results ?

In my opinion, the result showed the country doesn't really know what it wants regarding EU/Brexit, and a clearer result (either direction) would be far better for all, and certainly to stop future issues, being blamed on a low level win.

It also shows why referendums should not be held, unless the public is better informed.

The rabid Quitlings were predominantly over retirement age.

It's a sad fact that we've had a hard winter and a severe heatwave since the first referendum.

Tory NHS cuts will not have helped the Brexit cause.

Thats nice isnt it.

JohnD is now saying he wishes old people that may not have voted his way will have died in the hot weather.

It just shows what horrible people remainers are.

These are the people that spend their time claiming all leavers are zenophobic racists.

You consider 1 million people a small number? (y)
So the government is taking the country out of the EU, for the sake of pleasing that slender majority over the rest of the population?
I think not.
The government is taking the country out of the EU in a vain attempt to rescue the Tory party from implosion and being raided by UKIP. The referendum result only gave them the 'excuse' to do so. They have no real concern for those who voted either way, or did not vote at all.
Whether we are in or out, soft Brexit, hard Brexit or No Deal, this time next year, the Tory party will implode anyway. It would have done even if the result had been to remain. DC signed the death warrant.

Sponsored Links
Back