If the Lib Dems won a GE....

Sponsored Links
Think a little harder your not quite there in understanding the point I'm making. The chap that has thanked me gets the point !

Oh if you insist I'm calling you naive because of your phrase " greatest political minds " your ascribing to politicians some sort of superior mental ability and outlook .....they're no different to any other bloke in the street ......no different to you or me .....they cannot see in to the future and they don't have any answers just guesses.
Greatest political minds .....what a joke expression perhaps you'd like to lick their boots and wipe their arse's

You just can't bring yourself to say it, can you? Come on, man up, tell us what you think.

I've cleared it up for you now, do you think snow white and the seven dwarves are true too ?

Sponsored Links
Durhamplumber voted the same way as his mates.

They all voted for Durham farmers to be unemployed.
At least we all voted the same. .you totally out of touch even with your immediate friends family colleagues mates aquaintances fellow constituants..too much pressure for you to stay a brexit hero.

How do they feel about you coming to your senses?
Quite a few have changed too.

Gatwick airport is close, as is the M25, M20 etc.

Gatwick surprisingly is quite a hub for freight -ie lorrys come from the port to gatwick, go through customs checks, then drive off to their destination. (No planes involved). These are non EU, but the loss of frictionless trade will cause disruption everywhere in the system.

I know lots of builders and tradesmen, quite a few voted leave, but theyve started to realise their clients will be affected by Brexit.

Actually one client of mine is making loads -he set up a warehousing operation at a French airport -he has seen exponential growth from companies wanting to avoid the UK for freight transfer due to Brexit.

Sponsored Links
Back