If the Lib Dems won a GE....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Highly theoretical of course, but...

Let's just say the lib Dems win the next GE with a vote of (plucking a figure out of the air :)) 37% of the electorate...

And as they have stated, their manifesto includes the cancellation of Brexit...

So would quitters consider that a newer 'will of the people' vote would prevail over the 2016 referendum and 'move on' as they are urging remainers to do?

Or would they agitate again for leaving the EU and try for another referendum?

Sponsored Links
Just as I thought...

Quitters it seems now only believe in a 'one off' victory, and thus they prove the point that democracy dies if people are not allowed to change their mind!

I keep saying that a new will of the people was given in the 2017 election by electing 75% remain MPs.

How many UKIP?

And if the liberals lost, would you then finally STFU?

Just a thought.

Sponsored Links
Look, ellal, we very kindly allowed the Krauts a 'best of three' with World Wars and have they stopped trying to dominate us? No they ****ing haven't so it’s been proven that best of threes don’t work when the future of the UK is at stake. It’s over. Leave won. Abide by the rules and STFU.

Look, ellal, we very kindly allowed the Krauts a 'best of three' with World Wars and have they stopped trying to dominate us? No they ****ing haven't so it’s been proven that best of threes don’t work when the future of the UK is at stake. It’s over. Leave won. Abide by the rules and STFU.
In what way are they trying to dominate the UK?

So would quitters consider that a newer 'will of the people' vote would prevail over the 2016 referendum and 'move on' as they are urging remainers to do?
The

Let's just say the lib Dems win the next GE with a vote of (plucking a figure out of the air :)) 37% of the electorate...

Why don't you do something better with that 6inches between your ears..Fantasize about growing an extra cok. Its more likely than libs winning

Omfg hello bigot .

A) if Jo Swinson LIBDEMS FIRST FEMALE YES NOT A DISGUSTING MAN won i would put my house on the market.
B) move to another country (dont laugh no I would although it really wouldn't be Scotland that's for sure.) Maybe go live with Elf.
C) I would accept the end of Brexit if it was thwarted I wouldn't waste my life protesting I would move on and accept theres corruption as there always is. It would significantly affect how I vote in the future and I still think this will change politics. All of the parties and MPs have demonstrated how full of sht they are..there is their manifesto and there is winning at all costs.

Why don't you do something better with that 6inches between your ears

Yes perhaps we should argue for Brexit like you,

but also admit you arent interested in equipping yourself with the knowledge that is necessary to reach an informed decision.

If the remain had won the ref.....I think that would of been the end of it..The UK would have just accepted,forgot about it and moved on..Farage etc would have melted away.Would have been no point in another ref ..But the way the whole affair has been mis-handled,differings ideas on democracy,more refs,has caused this hell on....with no end in sight.

that's for sure.) Maybe go live with Elf.
C) I would accept the end of Brexit if it was thwarted I wouldn't waste my life protesting I would move on
Here here...certainly would not spend 3 years arguing for more ref

the anti-Europeans
Who are they exactly? I am certainly not "anti Europe" just anti Uk being in economic/political institute of EU.I am currently on Lake Garda...Visited Dolomites,Venice,Verona etc...Enjoyed Venice much more than expected.

Sponsored Links
Back