Another referendum ? Leave vote will massively increase be in no doubt

Sponsored Links
So the government is taking the country out of the EU, for the sake of pleasing that slender majority over the rest of the population?

I see, so if remain vote had won by 52/48, you would've considered that a slender majority and you would have been campaigning for another referendum

I see, so if remain vote had won by 52/48, you would've considered that a slender majority and you would have been campaigning for another referendum
Well Farage said on the night of the election (whilst claiming that remain had won in order to make a few bob) that UKIP would be going nowhere...

Quitters would have been campaigning for another referendum straight away (as they did after the last one), so do you think that would be wrong?

Or should the result of any referendum/election be a case of 'shut up and move on' afterwards?

No opposition allowed?

Sponsored Links
Notch is now saying that he wishes more young people had died, since they are predominantly pro-EU.

No, it is you that are wishing certain voters would die. I can only think you are sympathetic to brutal dictators.

No, it is you that are wishing certain voters would die. I can only think you are sympathetic to brutal dictators.

Neither is true.

Another example of a made-up slur by Notch.

Neither is true.
Another example of a made-up slur by Notch.

Notch is now saying that he wishes more young people had died, since they are predominantly pro-EU.
Which never said nor implied

Lets have a look what JohnD posted:
The rabid Quitlings were predominantly over retirement age.

It's a sad fact that we've had a hard winter and a severe heatwave since the first referendum.
Yes, clearly implying he wishes that leavers would die in the hot weather

Yes, clearly implying he wishes that leavers would die in the hot weather
Or maybe that nature is simply allowed to take it's course?

With Darwin award winners at the head of the queue... :)

Farage actually said before the result that he would demand a new referendum if the decision was that close.

Remember ? Or it's convenient to gloss over that because it went in his favour ?

He wanted 2/3 clear majority.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36306681

Sponsored Links
Back