Another shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I did, several times but I can't work out what other meaning you could have had. If you meant something else then please enlighten me.
He used the word almost !!
That is right. Almost a daily occurrence, but when you take just the 3 (greater)cities as a whole then you are probably over 1 murder a day. Much less than the USA though, but we have gun laws here, so a lot of murders are stabbings or beatings, murders with a lot more aggression to them, so are we a more violent nation?

That is right. Almost a daily occurrence, but when you take just the 3 (greater)cities as a whole then you are probably over 1 murder a day. Much less than the USA though, but we have gun laws here, so a lot of murders are stabbings or beatings, murders with a lot more aggression to them, so are we a more violent nation?
Quite a lot different then !

Sponsored Links
We have less knife crime per person than the US I believe. Completely ignoring any firearms crime.

And comparing a generic murder with a mother being shot Infront of her toddler is a bit odd.

We are a far more peaceful country than the US.

Himmy the troll strikes again. You bring NOTHING to this forum, so au revoir branleur.
You will find that you, and a couple of others just post mis information and stale right wing rubbish here.

Go back and read exactly what you wrote and tried to claim. Just hyperbole.

You himmy, whatever that means

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back