Another Texecom SmartCom alert question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've managed to get SmartCom up and running on my Premier Elite 24 system but the only alerts I'm getting on the phone app are arm/disarm and logins/logouts. I was expecting to get system alerts too but these don't seem to be coming through. Am I right to think these are available? If so then something is presumably not set up properly and I'd be grateful for ideas as to what that might be.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
I'd definitely like alarm reports but I haven't triggered an alarm to see if they're coming through or not - I'll try that during the day tomorrow. I was meaning things like AC power fail which I simulated by pulling the FCU fuse but didn't get any notification on the app.

Go into reports
Select what report notifications you want
Maintenance alarm will send power fault

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180701-195522.png
    Screenshot_20180701-195522.png
    965.2 KB · Views: 421
Sponsored Links
Go into reports
Select what report notifications you want
Maintenance alarm will send power fault

Thanks; Maintenance alarm is already set but I'm not getting the fault reports through.

PS. In fact everything is set: P A O B M T C R

PPS. I'm using the Android version of the app

Mains delay option ? To be honest I thought the reports on the app was to do with SIA setting ?

mains delay, delays the time before its reportable.

In general mains power being off for a short period isn't going to be a major issue.

reporting, if all the reporting options are selected then you may want to look at defaulting the reporting codes in wintex and sending across, there is/was a mismatch of the reporting codes when going to V4, to ensure this is correct then defaulting them and sending to then panel should correct them if they werent already correct.

You can customise the reporting codes in wintex to report or not to report them, although i would advise caution in attempting any changes with this without making some sort of note about what you changed.

mains delay, delays the time before its reportable.

In general mains power being off for a short period isn't going to be a major issue.

reporting, if all the reporting options are selected then you may want to look at defaulting the reporting codes in wintex and sending across, there is/was a mismatch of the reporting codes when going to V4, to ensure this is correct then defaulting them and sending to then panel should correct them if they werent already correct.

You can customise the reporting codes in wintex to report or not to report them, although i would advise caution in attempting any changes with this without making some sort of note about what you changed.

Thanks - I'll give that a try and the advice about recording any changes is duly noted!

UPDATE. It's now working. Thanks for the suggestions.

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back