Another two in the bag?

Let's hope it wasn't just another couple of sparkies on their day off :confused:

Sponsored Links
I wonder how much of the information these suspects give will be made public. Tony Blair would like us to think that none of this is inspired by the war in Iraq but I heard on the radio that the prisoner in Italy is saying that this was the main factor.
The trouble is in these situations that Governments the police and intelligence groups can use whatever spin the choose in the short term so you never know what to believe.

I also heard yesterday that the witness who said that the poor guy who was shot on the underground has retracted his statement about him wearing a puffa jacket and leaping over the barrier. The witness now thinks it was one of the police he saw. There is some speculation that the victim was wearing a denim jacket and walked through the barrier using his ticket.
I remember reading that another witness said that the victim had wires trailing out of his jacket and I thought at the time that it sounded a bit made up.

Sponsored Links
Back