Another two in the bag?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Bombers

I vaguely know the Peabody Trust flats, near White City I believe. I think there was a major train crash, in view of at least one block in recent times.

I guess we now know why the Brazilian guy did the runner .. Strange how the man of Straw seems to have got it wrong - again !

That was great police work in Brum, that is heroic I reckon, well done fellows. I Am minded again ...." It's their buddies we want, not their bodies."

:eek: :eek:

Sponsored Links
stripped to their underpants and sheepish as hell.
"Take your clothes off. Exit the building. Do you understand?"

One resident told BBC News 24 she was inside a block of flats on the Peabody Estate at the time.

"They were shouting to him that he needed to come out with his arms up, in just his underwear.

"He was saying to them: 'how do I know when I come out, that you're not going to shoot me? I'm scared'

Not such bloody martyr heroes now are they!

Good job done well :D[/quote]

Excellent News, but lets not be complacent, there are still scum out there intent on causing harm and mayhem.

Our Vigilance is still required by the Security Forces, and they rely on our support and information, lets ensure they do not strike again.

Sponsored Links
Thats nothing as they were put in the police meat wagon ,I saw Jack Bauer with a hacksaw inside waiting to interrigate them ..lol...

also a blonde bimbo in a tight white wet top bouncing down the back alley with a couger after her..

I'd get them to talk by putting dogmeat round their *******s then locking them in their cell with a Pig!! :LOL:

FWL_Engineer

well if you saw "24" where Jack took this kiddie fiddler into a cell with a hacksaw your on the same track .....lol

Jack asking his question

Nonce :no comment

next scene a head is put in a sports bag ..

~I think this would of worked on huntley

Nah, solitary and mental stuff until their only friends in the world are a particular team of interrogators... Trained spies they are not, just discardable pawns.
Probably singing like canaries trading for conditions of sentence... What do they have to look forward to now? Were they of the same ilk as the Spanish lot who blew themselves up when cornered? Or did they just not have the means?
Great job done... I bet that was a shock in Rome ! A wake up for border integrity too, never mind the booze chaps....
I do hope these 'patsies' were not just an expendable probe of our defences, personal details in rucksacks ... returning to flats where they had been seen ... indiscriminate use of known mobile phone numbers.. Was it a little too amateurish or just the work of persons not expecting to survive?
:rolleyes:

Things certainly moved fast in the last week, hopefully it has put a big dent in the terrorists organisation in the UK.
Pip You mention a train crash? nearest station is White City could you elaborate on the info about crash?

5 October 1999, a passenger train passed a red signal at Ladbroke Grove in West London and collided with a high-speed passenger train.

I am sure LG was in view from the Peabody flat which I visited, well before the crash.
Imagine that, coming from the depths of Somerset ... to the Peabody .. was this Beirut?? Nah, actually I have seen worse in Bristol .. Not a leafy suburb but not too bad at all really, feel a little embarrassed to have thought differently.
;)

Ah yes the mention of white city threw me as it is a distance away from ladbroke grove and i thought you were referring to a crash at white city .

Thermo said:
"He was saying to them: 'how do I know when I come out, that you're not going to shoot me? I'm scared'
not such b****y martyr heroes now are they!
Good job done well :D
[/quote]
that is abit strange when you consider that not long ago he was prepared to blow himself up :confused: I hope they listened to their Mums about going out in clean undies :evil: now they'll be offering them councilling. I reakon they should leave it to slogger to sort them out :D

How much d'you reckon the film netted the maker then? He was a resident of a block opposite.
;)

Richardp
good point , about Slogger its strange he has gone awhol , you dont think he is in the SUPER ARMY SOLDIERS like Ross Kemp ..lol

on the sky site the other week after 7/7 (sorry I too hate that US use for a major loss of life ,)they were mentioning 4 figures for clips ....

bet most off here are awaiting another thursday an friday at London tube stations with digi cams in sweaty paws ,lol

Sponsored Links
Back