Anti-aging...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've just seen an ad. on the T.V. for anti-aging toothpaste. Does this mean that combined with anti-aging skin cream you can be buried with nice skin and a full set of teeth ;)

Sponsored Links
i'm going to take my chances and hope i look cool as a wrinkled old person.

i'm thinking clint eastwood, tommy lee jones, lee van cleef.....

these products are for women anyway. we all know time is far kinder to men than women.

I have always been told I look about 12 years younger than what I am,
did anyone watch the documentary "the young ones" with Dickie Bird and Sylvia Syms.
Makes you wonder!

i always get told i'm young looking which is flattering.

the only exception is the young manager at my local who thought i was 15 years older. :evil:

Sponsored Links
I've just seen an ad. on the T.V. for anti-aging toothpaste. Does this mean that combined with anti-aging skin cream you can be buried with nice skin and a full set of teeth ;)

I want to know what anti-aging actually is? Maybe the elders took the "e" out of ageing, and that makes them older/younger?

I want to know what anti-aging actually is? Maybe the elders took the "e" out of ageing, and that makes them older/younger?

Doesn't it mean you look younger and will live longer?
Outer appearance, ie skin UV gives you wrinkles.
Internal organs. liver, don't drink. Heart/ don't eat fast food. Brain/keep mentally active.

There are always exceptions to the rule. My nan is 90 and smoked like a sodclamp till she was in her 60's. I'm sure there are other examples. I guess drinking kills your liver though and you always die if your liver packs up.

I need some advice, I've given up smoking, changed my diet and cut down on boozing; Just one more body and mind damaging habit I want to quit... Working as a plumber :!:

Not even 50 yet and: ankles & knees cattled, back creaking, hands scarred, but am I bitter? :)

YOU BET :cry: :cry:

If only I wasn't so carp at picking the lottery numbers ;)

The name's beerlover not qu**rlover, besides check the profile, not exactly gonna have a large client base. :) :)

Sponsored Links
Back