'Old aged' advertising

L

longdogs

We went to the pictures last night (for anyone under 40 that means we caught a movie). Went to see The second best Marigold hotel.

For a start, there was no one there under 50 and it was interesting to see how tailored the adverts were before the film. Anti-ageing face creams, keep fit for the elderly, cruises; they even wheeled Helen Mirren out in one ad who was eyeing up a bloke half her age.

The good bit was that there was complete silence the whole way through, no one was posting pics of their pop corn on Twitter and what I found really funny was that everyone waited for the lights to come on before leaving their seats. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I recall when the audience stood for the National Anthem before leaving the theatre

I can remember people standing for the National Anthem in the pub when the telly closed down for the night.

Well, I did, anyway.

I remember my father a devote Catholic and Irishman from Dublin making us all stand whenever the National Anthem played.

:LOL:

i can hear the tune in my head without watching it,

oh the sound quality eh.

I recall when the audience stood for the National Anthem before leaving the theatre

I can remember people standing for the National Anthem in the pub when the telly closed down for the night.

Well, I did, anyway.

I remember my father a devote Catholic and Irishman from Dublin making us all stand whenever the National Anthem played.

Yes, I remember my granddad standing to the National Anthem whenever it appeared on tv.

Sponsored Links
Back