Any connection? Leicester Lockdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links

Evidence?

Don't know who you're referring to as right wing but I'll reply anyway.

I have condemned without exception all illegal mass gatherings at this time, for this reason - we are in the midst of a pandemic. That's why mass gatherings are prohibited. I don't care whether the protestors are black, white or sky-blue pink with polka dots. All of us are going to live with the consequences of their selfish irresponsibility.

Sponsored Links
Logic might dictate that any mass gathering of people on this scale could well spread this chinese flu?

Indoor events would be worse like that Trump. Rally for example

I would turn up my self to support the
BLM mob

But as a responsable person that is concerned about the well being of my fellow citezins I have decided not to :cool:

Its the asymptomatic people that are the big spreaders of the decease, as they do it unknowingly.

Trump supporters must be a lot more intelligent than I have ever given them credit for, by the half empty stadium many have obviously been wise enough to keep away - pity the president did not show similar levels of brain power. One thing that has been palpable this last few weeks is just how stupid the far left and far right are.

look at all these Black BLM supporters all close together spreading the virus, I say there is a connection

Copy-of-2020-06-21T054724Z_1523042091_RC2CDH92UT14_RTRMADP_3_USA-ELECTION-TRUMP-1592721471105_172d598f683_original-ratio.jpg

I don't care whether the protestors are black, white or sky-blue pink with polka dots
yes you do -you've only pointed out the BLM protests, thats the whole point of this thread.

I have condemned without exception all illegal mass gatherings at this time, for this reason
well here you are only pointing out one group, so you are only condemning one group

I wonder what Ceres had to say about the Cheltenham festival

_112043095_mediaitem112043094.jpg

Oh.

Nothing.

Who would have guessed that?

150,000 people packed like sardines

Unlike the much smaller BLM crowd they're not wearing masks.

But overwhelmingly white so he's not troubled at the thought of spreading disease.

3293.jpg

Obviously disease prevention is not what he's interested in.

There must be something else that attracts his attention.

I wonder what it could be?

It's very likely to be related. One what could be called good about it was clear in recent news. Protests back to where they should be - police etc racism. To be honest I suspect the judicial system may be more that way and also class conscious when white people are involved, other white races too.

Police need to produce figures to show what they do is productive. I do wonder if SUS is used as being seen to discourage carrying of what they may find. Strangle holds are out now with one exception. Not at all sure how they can define that well.

I wonder what Ceres had to say about the Cheltenham festival

_112043095_mediaitem112043094.jpg

Oh.

Nothing.

Who would have guessed that?

150,000 people packed like sardines

Unlike the much smaller BLM crowd they're not wearing masks.

But overwhelmingly white so he's not troubled at the thought of spreading disease.

3293.jpg

Obviously disease prevention is not what he's interested in.

There must be something else that attracts his attention.

I wonder what it could be?
Fancy all those people ignoring lockdown regulations.............oh wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back