Any connection? Leicester Lockdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only we'd had some way of knowing that a fatal and incurable disease, capable of killing thousands, and highly infectious was on the way.

I always knew our medical staff were miracle workers.

Sponsored Links
The interesting thing is all the delay in sorting out a lock down in Leicester - what ever caused it. Also if there should be one.

They have said there will be some. Ok but going on the news today they hadn't decided what that actually means so Hancok's announcement in the House was delayed. Last time I heard was to 9pm. Probably needs to rewrite his speech. People in Leicester have no idea it means and received an email at 1-30am.

The interesting thing is all the delay in sorting out a lock down in Leicester - what ever caused it. Also if there should be one.

They have said there will be some. Ok but going on the news today they hadn't decided what that actually means so Hancok's announcement in the House was delayed. Last time I heard was to 9pm. Probably needs to rewrite his speech. People in Leicester have no idea it means and received an email at 1-30am.

The lockdown measures were announced:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-53229371

So they are closing schools in Leicester on Thursday. Why? The Government supported opening of Schools as they were not supposed to be a major vector of transmission.

Hancock said this: "children had been particularly impacted" by the local outbreak.

So these the teachers may have had a point all along...

Sponsored Links
No

As I said before: "it wont be long for the Right Wing to start the blame game."

Who do you think's to blame? One minute they're telling us that ethnics are more likely to suffer from corona. Next minute the same ethnics are have mass block parties with hundreds of people packed in and few masks - fighting the police for 3 nights because they're trying to control dangerous gatherings.

Suppose you believe it's down to genetics?

Who do you think's to blame? One minute they're telling us that ethnics are more likely to suffer from corona. Next minute the same ethnics are have mass block parties with hundreds of people packed in and few masks - fighting the police for 3 nights because they're trying to control dangerous gatherings.

Suppose you believe it's down to genetics?

One of the commentators on Sky this evening suggested that another possible source of infection may have been 'faith institutions' which have not been observing lockdown regulations.

Regarding the outbreak in Leicester; has any figures being released to show what if any ethnic group are being infected? or is it all hush hush?

So they are closing schools in Leicester on Thursday. Why? The Government supported opening of Schools as they were not supposed to be a major vector of transmission.

Hancock said this: "children had been particularly impacted" by the local outbreak.

So these the teachers may have had a point all along...

It is understood that, in general, children are not particularly impacted by the virus so it was safe to send them back on a phased basis with sensible precautions in place. Something else is going on / has been going on in Leicester. Kids have been going back at roughly the same rate all over England and the Leicester outbreak has not been replicated anywhere else as far as I'm aware.

And being particularly impacted is not the same thing as being a major vector of transmission. I'm sure you know that but the truth doesn't play to your narrative.

Regarding the outbreak in Leicester; has any figures being released to show what if any ethnic group are being infected? or is it all hush hush?

All of the data has been provided to the Councils involved and it is to be published. Whether it includes ethnicity - no idea.

It is understood that, in general, children are not particularly impacted by the virus

used to be.

Kawasaki syndrome seems to be occurring post-recovery of young children.

It is understood that, in general, children are not particularly impacted by the virus so it was safe to send them back on a phased basis with sensible precautions in place. Something else is going on / has been going on in Leicester. Kids have been going back at roughly the same rate all over England and the Leicester outbreak has not been replicated anywhere else as far as I'm aware.

And being particularly impacted is not the same thing as being a major vector of transmission. I'm sure you know that but the truth doesn't play to your narrative.

So why are kids particularly impacted then? If they are not the ones spreading it but are the ones who particlarly impacted by it - then how is it spreading to them specifically?

What is this something else that is specific to Leicester? So its the bogeyman defence - got it.

So why are kids particularly impacted then? If they are not the ones spreading it but are the ones who particlarly impacted by it - then how is it spreading to them specifically?

What is this something else that is specific to Leicester? So its the bogeyman defence - got it.

Kids particularly impacted - more of them are getting it in this particular outbreak. The fact that they are getting it does not automatically mean they are spreading it.

Why don't we let PHE and the epidemiologists do their job and work out what actually happened rather than make stuff up about what you would like to have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back