Any connection? Leicester Lockdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
so you and johnd are the same ‘thing’?
or do you instinctively share the ability to answer each others questions accurately?
not only the font of ALL knowledge, we’re dealing with telepathy too! waw.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you joined in the conversation, more or less between JohnD and ReganAndCarter, accusing JohnD of some ulterior motive.
You resorted to being abusive in your interjection. Yet you object to me also joining in the discussion?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you joined in the conversation, more or less between JohnD and ReganAndCarter, accusing JohnD of some ulterior motive.
You resorted to being abusive in your interjection. Yet you object to me also joining in the discussion?
abusive ?

Sponsored Links
Regarding the outbreak in Leicester; has any figures being released to show what if any ethnic group are being infected? or is it all hush hush?
Anecdotally, the areas where the flare ups have happened are primarily Asian areas. In those areas there are a lot of multi generation households. I have friends in those areas who have lost family members to covid, and typically multiple family members in the same household have caught the virus. One friend in particular lost his grandfather, father and uncle in the space of 2 weeks and all the adults in the house were ill with the virus to a greater or lesser degree. The children showed no symptoms. The family lived together and all worked in the same convenience store (which is near to my factory) which stayed open throughout the lockdown.

From my own observation, the social distancing in the Asian community in certain bits of Leicester has not been strictly followed. Some of my friends have been getting very angry with family members who have been pretty much ignoring all the social distancing.

In my opinion, the black lives matter protests in the centre of Leicester will have contributed to the flare up, but as you can see from the videos and photos of the area around Leicester clock tower, the protest just demonstrates the bigger problem which is the lack of following the social distancing rules which in turn is the root cause of the flare up.

So you and mottie and regan are the same thing?

One person with three names?

Or three people with but a single mind between them?

None willing to say what the "regan" drone means when he uses a strange term.

Be kind enough to show me just one lie, by me.
To fail to do so, proves you to be a malicious accuser.

Sure thing. In my post, read your post which is quoted. Read the bit where you accused Regan of saying the bame community get covid because of genetics. Then check how he didn't say that. He merely asked if Notch thought so. Is that straigh foward enuff?

Sure thing. In my post, read your post which is quoted. Read the bit where you accused Regan of saying the bame community get covid because of genetics. Then check how he didn't say that. He merely asked if Notch thought so. Is that straigh foward enuff?
boosh , right there , eat pie gobby dazzler:LOL:
in a funny mood today . too much seriousnessness on here . everyones racist on here except johnd and bobbyd bobasd who live in the same head.

roses are red violets are blue i’m tri-polar and so am i and me too!

Interesting to see how worked up the RWRs get when one of them is spotted using the word "ethnic" as a noun to identify a person.

Is it a special code word in RWR circles with a special purpose?

Interesting to see how worked up the RWRs get when one of them is spotted using the word "ethnic" as a noun to identify a person.

Is it a special code word in RWR circles with a special purpose?

Here we go 'the RWRs' :ROFLMAO:

Honestly, you and the other buffoons on here that basically call anyone a right wing when you can't understand or accept a differing opinion to yours.

I bet you mutter lesbian each time a woman blows you out (y)

Yes eventually but

Mr Hancock said details of the wards in Leicestershire covered by the new lockdown measures would be published "imminently".

Which as per the initial lock down email at 1.30am still lacks details. More signs of the usual thing - in this case we will probably need them but in terms of actions not really sorted out.

From my own observation, the social distancing in the Asian community in certain bits of Leicester has not been strictly followed. Some of my friends have been getting very angry with family members who have been pretty much ignoring all the social distancing.

That fits in with reports. I see signs of the same around here. A lot more masks in the demo than usual as well. There are beginning to be some rumbles about the young not being too concerned about catching or spreading it. I have a feeling that will need more air time at some point hopefully to reduce it.

The demo though. What's it for. To support black Americans or to try and do something about specific UK ethnicity problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back