Any connection? Leicester Lockdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes eventually but

Mr Hancock said details of the wards in Leicestershire covered by the new lockdown measures would be published "imminently".

Which as per the initial lock down email at 1.30am still lacks details. More signs of the usual thing - in this case we will probably need them but in terms of actions not really sorted out.

The actions are sorted out. Lockdown, schools, etc etc.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
And being particularly impacted is not the same thing as being a major vector of transmission. I'm sure you know that but the truth doesn't play to your narrative.

Kids particularly impacted - more of them are getting it in this particular outbreak. The fact that they are getting it does not automatically mean they are spreading it.

Why don't we let PHE and the epidemiologists do their job and work out what actually happened rather than make stuff up about what you would like to have happened.

You even trip up when defending them. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-53229371

He said schools were being closed to help slow the transmission of the disease and parents in other areas should not have any fear about continuing to send their children to school.

The health secretary told BBC Breakfast there had been "an unusually high incidence" of coronavirus among children in Leicester since increased testing began in the city 10 days ago.

You even trip up when defending them. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-53229371

He said schools were being closed to help slow the transmission of the disease and parents in other areas should not have any fear about continuing to send their children to school.

The health secretary told BBC Breakfast there had been "an unusually high incidence" of coronavirus among children in Leicester since increased testing began in the city 10 days ago.

Making stuff up again. Go back and read what I wrote.

Making stuff up again. Go back and read what I wrote.

I quoted you laddy. When you get caught out and you do - you always use that line.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

JbtuR4.png

I quoted you laddy. When you get caught out and you do - you always use that line.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

JbtuR4.png

No **** Sherlock. I keep using it because you keep doing it. Rinse, repeat. Rinse, repeat. Rinse, repeat.

Easy solution - stop making things up. Stop taking a headline and twisting it into something it isn't. Stop taking a post and twisting it into something it isn't. Stop putting words in posters' mouths.

Sure thing. In my post, read your post which is quoted. Read the bit where you accused Regan of saying the bame community get covid because of genetics. Then check how he didn't say that. He merely asked if Notch thought so. Is that straigh foward enuff?
You're right, looking back I did misunderstand ReganAndCarter's post. I did think he suggested that genetics was the cause of the BAME community suffering disprortionately. And I offered proof that it wasn't.
But it wasn't a lie, It was me misunderstanding what someone had said.
A definition of a lie is to make a false statement with the intention to deceive. I had no intention of deceiving anyone. it was a misunderstanding. Which you, or ReganAndCarter could have corrected me. But instead you accuse me of lying. I repeat, there was no intention to deceive. Therefore, by the dictionary definition, it wasn't a lie.
So I'll ask again, if you can find just one lie, by me, then go ahead.
To fail to do so proves you to be a malicious accuser.

You're right, looking back I did misunderstand ReganAndCarter's post. I did think he suggested that genetics was the cause of the BAME community suffering disprortionately. And I offered proof that it wasn't.
But it wasn't a lie, It was me misunderstanding what someone had said.
A definition of a lie is to make a false statement with the intention to deceive. I had no intention of deceiving anyone. it was a misunderstanding. Which you, or ReganAndCarter could have corrected me. But instead you accuse me of lying. I repeat, there was no intention to deceive. Therefore, by the dictionary definition, it wasn't a lie.
So I'll ask again, if you can find just one lie, by me, then go ahead.
To fail to do so proves you to be a malicious accuser.

You are funny.

FFS. Why does what should be an interesting thread continually have to turn into a slagging match.

FFS. Why does what should be an interesting thread continually have to turn into a slagging match.

I know. It's a truly depressing feature of GD that NOTHING can be discussed in an even-handed balanced way. There's a number of folks who feel the need to make EVERYTHING into a left/right, leave/remain, [insert opposites of choice] slanging match.

There's something serious and interesting going on in Leicester that may well bite other places in the bum in the near future. Sadly, we can't talk about it.

:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back