Any connection? Leicester Lockdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
You are funny.
I'm glad you find it funny that I have demonstrated that you were grasping at straws, after I pointed out the difference between a lie and a misunderstanding.
Perhaps you'll have the decency to apologise.

You may not believe me, but I don't really consider your opinion to have much value.

Indeed, it is strange that the two posters who have had their earlier profile deleted, and re-registered for some peculiar reason, are the two who now accuse me of lying, because I misunderstood a comment.
They cannot, or will not explain why they found it necessary to destroy any ability to search on their earlier profile, and start again with a new profile.
Both were seen to be posting around August 2018, yet they both have re-registered later than that, and their previous comments are listed as being made by a deleted member.
I have to thank sodthisforfun for providing the image relating to about August 2018, that allowed me to peruse those earlier posts.
It seems obvious to me that they have something in their past profile that they prefer not to be attributable to them.

And if someone can be considered as a liar for misunderstanding someone's comment, then I suspect that everyone on this forum can be considered a liar.
But I wouldn't do that, I'd simply point out that they had misunderstood the comment.

Yes, you did it because you have a narrative

My 'narrative', which I've expressed multiple times in various threads, is the flouting of lockdown restrictions by mass gatherings and the impact on the rate and number of infections - which affects every single person in the country and not just the morons doing it. I have condemned multiple times all illegal mass gatherings white, black, candy-striped, whatever.

So don't presume you know what's in my head. You don't and you never will because you can't see past your blinkered tunnel vision of the world.

I started this thread about illegal mass gatherings and an increased incidence of covid infections. How many times have you repeated ethnic, ethnic, ethnic and added zero to the discssion about illegal mass gatherings and an increased incidence of covid infections?

It conjecture at the moment and doesn't relate that well to an increase in infected children.

FFS. Why does what should be an interesting thread continually have to turn into a slagging match.
The way I see it is either because some cannot debate without resorting to insults, or because some have old scores to settle and have no intention of addressing the topic under consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back