Any good streaming sites for football?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, Im having trouble with my usual site vipbox. So wonder if anyone has any better ones. And if you need to register an account with them?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
The irony those who harp about law breaking are the ones who partake in it. These are illegal streams. You need Sky, BT and Amazon.

Yes, let’s not dent the profits of companies such Sky, Amazon and Netflix. :rolleyes:

Anyway, it’s NOT illegal to stream in the UK.

https://www.inbrief.co.uk/football-law/streaming-live-football-matches-online/

"Will I be prosecuted for watching football matches online in this way?

It is unlikely that the football authorities would pursue cases against individuals who watch games in this manner, with the more desirable avenue to bring claims directly against the file sharing sites through the ISPs. Indeed, in 2014, the Court of Justice of the European Union ruled that internet users who watch copyrighted material online aren’t breaking the law by doing so. However, despite the fact that a claim may not be brought against you, participating in such a site leaves your computer open to viruses and may have adverse effects on the very sport which you wish to watch".

It’s not illegal, it’s unlawful. The law breaker is the streamer not the consumer.

I’m assuming those on their high horse have never lent someone a film from their DVD collection?

The moral issue is really about whether you want to fund foreign governments attempts to disrupt western economies.

The Hesgoal worked on my phone. I tried last night, it stopped when it asked to allow notifications and I didnt need the link last night but i presume it will work when I do. vipsport never worked on a phone for me.

Sponsored Links
Back