any idea on price for UFH

M

marsaday

i need to get my ufh connected up to the boiler. i have all the parts and just need it wiring up. i have a new combi and so adding the ufh will make the system an S plan. all the wiring has been laid from the manifold to the boiler.

i know it is difficult to say how long and much, but any ideas how many days this should take and cost?

Sponsored Links
Is this a wet system?

If so, what is the wiring you've laid?

it is difficult to say how long and much

I think you have answered your own question.

What condition is your current installation in?

What is the cross sectional area of your meter tails, main earth and protective bonding conductors. What size and rating is your CU, does it have an RCD. What is your house built from and how old is it? what are your floor coverings made from? how much furniture do you have?

You get the point.

Sponsored Links
the house was rewired in autumn last yr so all electrics are mint (new consumer box etc).

it is a case of connecting the 5 core to the manifold and then up to the boiler - this has been laid through the joists.

yes the system is wet and the cabling is the 5 core .75mm mentioned.

it isnt a big job. my electrician cannot do the wiring because he hasn't done ufh before. hes a good bloke.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back