Any Kitchen Sink Experts here? what kind to get?

See, isn't modern life fun. We do the pratical bit nowadays, and the women are starting to be aesthetic. If you're selling in 2 years, then go for the belfast sink (which should still be in fashion at that time) but Ikea have a nice one that i've just installed that was a double ceramic bowl. Not sure how good you are with oak wortops, but have a look at the Osmo wortop oil rather than danish oil.
Cheers, have been a long time user of osmo/fiddes stuff , I got a bottle of danish oil but it's pretty crap compared to osmo.

Sponsored Links
Does it need to be excess stock from some self builder and less than £2.99 on eBay?
Nearly 19k posts on a forum... how long does it takes you to make 1 post? 10minutes perhaps on average?

So that's about 395days if you were to sit on this forum for 10 hours a day just reading it and posting on it...How long do you expect to live to? With constantly sitting at PC and not going out not really much past 70years I would guess?
So that means you have already wasted 1.549% of your life Just on this forum so far..

have you heard about such thing as Enjoying your life instead?
Jokes on you...

Last edited:
With constantly sitting at PC and not going out

You obviously have not heard of extension leads. You can take the PC out and about nowadays. :rolleyes:

In fact, they are 99p on ebay (end of line excess stock), and I suspect that you could build another house out of them, but for only £14,782.00 this time. Oh, plus 50p for the sink

Sponsored Links
Note to anyone in the slightest bit interested . Samsung J1's are awful.

Now I am deflated... I have stated the obvious rather than making a witty comment. Wrings hands and berates oneself. :( oh well got a couple of likes from like minded literalist like me. No harm done. :)

Thanks everyone I went to few more shops to browse around, and concluded that most of ''granite composite'' sinks looks like cheap nasty plastic junk ,the ones which had a nice feel to them started from 250-300+
However...I came upon few really good looking Stainless steel models, who would have thought that they make good looking SS as well :D
In the end I got a nice size ceramic sink from ebay auction for £17 , new in box :D It had the looks I wanted and At that price if it ever wears out or gets damaged I can just chuck it.
http://www.tapwarehouse.com/product/rak-dsink2

DSINK%201%20Bowl%20Hero2.jpg

oh that's some stock picture of the sink I got :D not mine...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back