Options for New Overmounted Kitchen Sink ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

We are replacing our kitchen and need to decide on a new sink, our initial preference is for an overmounted single bowl sink in a composite material rather than stainless steel.

Are all of the composite sinks pretty much the same quality or are there some makes that are known for their durability and popularity. Also, I know its probably a long shot but are there any makes that do a two tap hole version?

The sink will be overmounted onto a quartz or granite worktop if that has any bearing? Any advice on options or recommendations most appreciated.

Rgds
Jack

Sponsored Links
They vary in type and quality, my sister ruined her by putting oven cleaner down it, melted the sink.

Astracast do a good range of composite sinks , so do schocke .
I do not know of any composite that do a twin taphole for a deck mixer . unless you are looking for a sink that will incorporate a dispenser, as in soap or filtered water .again both of the above do this style .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back