Any Leeds Sparks on here??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If so could you drop me a mail

David

email address removed, these can be shown in your profile

Sponsored Links
Cheers, I'd seen that but no email add visible.

Moderator, please leave my email address showing, im well aware of the implications of posting this on the forum, and its different to the one in my profile.

You can put an email address in the MSN Messenger field - that way it's available to people via your profile, in accordance with the rules, but you aren't disclosing your "real" email address.

At least - I think that works - check my profile, and see if you can get an email address out of it that way.....

Sponsored Links
If I could find the link to view your profile on this forum then I would!!!

seems you can only get to someones profile if they are in the topic starter or last poster on a topic displays on the main page

it almost seems as if diynot wanted to hide the profile page but did a poor job of it

Thats the only way I found.

Cheers for above note..

Will look at that tonight ;)

dw3101 said:
Thats the only way I found.

Cheers for above note..

Will look at that tonight ;)

you can seach for the author

its an account i dont care about, and working in IT then I fully understand the consequences :)

No longer relevant.. was trying to work out how to do this last night and the service fuse fell out.. so before I secured it properly I connected up my switch fuse.

David

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back