Any reviews or guidance on GAH products

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
After considering the replies on my last posting i felt a new subject heading was needed. (thanks to all who contributed to my last posting)

After speaking to a very helpful lady at GAH I received some comprehensive info from them today - their products look excellent and they do both the cylinder and matching accumulator. Boilers also look good.
Any meaningful reviews available on their products - or professional guidance.
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Time's up!

Rather impatient aren't you. :LOL:

We have fitted lots of GAH accumulators/cylinders, over the last 4-5 years. Its expensive but if correctly specified and fitted, does what it says. I have a DualStream 500/300 at home, but we have fitted over 100 I reckon.

We don't fit their boilers so can't give you an opinion in this regard.

Time's up!

We have fitted lots of GAH accumulators/cylinders, over the last 4-5 years. Its expensive but if correctly specified and fitted, does what it says. I have a DualStream 500/300 at home, but we have fitted over 100 I reckon.

thanks for the reply - i had planned to discuss with my plumber today...hence the urgency to get some feedback.
whats your top tip on oil boilers :?:

Time's up!

thanks for the reply - i had planned to discuss with my plumber today...hence the urgency to get some feedback.
whats your top tip on oil boilers :?:

Dont fit a WB Greenstar!!!!!
Trianco Contractor is also poor quality IMOHO!
I prefer Grant.
Contrary to some peoples experience I have only had 3 faulty oil pumps.
Any boiler fitted with RDB burner is just as likely to fail

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back