Any Strictly Come Dancers out there?

Sponsored Links
I get no thanks at home either.

Someone has to click on the button in the top right corner, but only when you post a useful reply.
As you have only posted twice then there is not much chance of that at the moment! :LOL: :LOL:

Oh go on then, I'll get you started.
(Seem to be good at doing that to Mr Tim! :LOL: :LOL: )

Damm! Beaten by Dex again! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Hi Dex, Lilia,

I'm a bit unused to this type of interface, but at least I haven't got Adolf peering over my shoulder at everything I write!

Good to see you in here!

Kit. :D

Dex and Lilia I will leave you to your chat - thanks for your help and for the extra thanks! I wasn't stalking...it's just I,m new to the forums and you seem to know what you're doing. Have a nice evening and see you around on the boards...

Hi Dex, Lilia,

I'm a bit unused to this type of interface, but at least I haven't got Adolf peering over my shoulder at everything I write!

Good to see you in here!

Kit. :D

Ohh Fabby.....all the good ones are coming over here - what a good idea Dextrous!

Kit - I can't believe you have been put on pre mod for any of your posts -
it's just too bloody stupid for words

Dex...Lilia......anyone??? :confused:
We're here somewhere. As for me, I'm multitasking, 'cos blokes can do that dontchaknow.

If you look at the bottom of the main forum page you can see who's online - quite a handy feature.

Dex and Lilia I will leave you to your chat - thanks for your help and for the extra thanks! I wasn't stalking...it's just I,m new to the forums and you seem to know what you're doing. Have a nice evening and see you around on the boards...

Just seen your posts.....and just getting used to this board

Lovely to see you on here.....whereabouts in France are you, if you don't mind my asking?

Hoooray!!!! You can see me!!!

Is there a language filter on here? I really feel the need to swear!

This is great. Like getting out into the sunshine after being stuck indoors!

Lilia, loving your work. Did you know how infamous you are? While I was searching around trying to find where you and Dex had gone, I Googled your SCD name, and loads of digitalspy posts came up from 2007 slagging you off! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back