Any Strictly Come Dancers out there?

Sponsored Links
Kit, do you feel better now?

What the Dixon is going on in that forum? I honestly did not see one of your posts that could be considered offensive

You did back Hosty Ian into a corner, maybe he didn't like the fact he couldn't answer you

I feel the need to use the word facist... does that seem too strong? I'm conditioned now to be extra careful. Scared to say things like prick or tosser in case I end up in court! lol

Ah... after previewing this, I see we still get censored even in here. Oh well, I'll just call him a bastard then and not have to worry! :LOL:

To be fair (when am I ever fair) I think you had him running scared........you kept on pressing the point with well reasoned arguments....think the BBC are concerned that a few journos are logging on and to be honest, you come across as way too intelligent to be just a "Fan"

Sponsored Links
To be fair (when am I ever fair) I think you had him running scared........you kept on pressing the point with well reasoned arguments....think the BBC are concerned that a few journos are logging on and to be honest, you come across as way too intelligent to be just a "Fan"

OMG! You think he thought I was a journo?

I feel unclean now! :LOL:

:eek:

I have been shocked at the one-sided censorship that is going on there.

Can't believe they are naive enough to think we wouldn't notice the way in which the boards are being controlled.

Thought it had changed slightly last night, and that anti Alesha threads were also being "bumped" to the top of the list as well as the pro ones, but it seems to have returned to normal tonight :rolleyes:

it's pickled onion !!
Sorry, I either haven't met you properly in there, or else I've been inattentive.

Allow me to indruduce myself. I'm Kit, 35, from Kent. I've worked in theatre, film, and tv all my life, and am a Virgo. I like everything but eggs and sport. Books, DVDs, Shows (musicals mainly), Cats (well, all animals, but mostly cats), and am very opinionated. I also have a bit of a personality disorder which makes me occasionally say inappropriate things. I love Strictly Come Dancing, and hate it that I've been forced to spend so much time complaining about something I love so much.

Nice to meet you. :D

OMG! You think he thought I was a journo?

I feel unclean now! :LOL:

:eek:

Ha....could be worse, although I'm not sure how :D

Will be signing off myself now as up for 6am start - see you tomorrow hopefully on here and SCD ? :D

sorry Bipolar, nice to meet you too. I've already enjoyed some of your SCD posts...

I am switching the computer OFF now as it's too tempting and I'm also an hour ahead here and I have an early start

Sponsored Links
Back