Any Strictly Come Dancers out there?

Sponsored Links
Always the last and everyones gone to bed :oops: Missed the Party but I'll pop in again if thats ok.I think the moderating on BBC is disgusting this year and so biased,I don't think the BBC are ready for articulate people ruining (in their opinion )the nicey nice message boards Ah well sleep tight from a pretend razamataz ,retired, mum of grown up, fanof SCD

I feel like im in an episode of THE INVADERS a Quinn Martin production :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sponsored Links
Everyone's gone!

I'm all alone.

:cry:

Oh bless your cotton socks :D

I wish I didn't have to go, but I am sooo tired and have a pig of a day tomorrow to get through.......

Hope you survive the piggyness.

I've started a thread on IMDB where you can find me, if you want to speak privately about anything. Just click on my username at the top of the message and you should be able to send a PM. (You'll need to be registered, of course. And they may want to verify you by sending a text. If you have a half-decent BT line and phone, just use that number as it worked for me!) (Not your number, mine! I don't have your number! lol) Anyway, there's something about the SCD site that I need to tell you, but it's not a good idea to mention it in the open - even on a seperate site. Hopefully you can PM on IMDB without any problems. If not, no worries :)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0411027/board/thread/148585464

:D

I've been reading some but not all as got bored :rolleyes: Short attention span :confused:
but it seems to me that some of you postees, should be writing or could be doing so already ;)
The funnys for that geriatric Bruce Moreshyte :)

Evening luvvies

Just got in and logged on to SCD .........same sh*t different day, although Ruby & Co are still fighting the good fight

I've posted and 30 mins later still they've not gone onto the board, so maybe I've been banned and they can't be bothered to tell me

Will register onto IMDB when I've had a bite to eat.....am starving and need some carbs NOW

this sites getting more and more like facebook and twitter by the minute :LOL:

Same here - gone into premod mode.

May sign in as a new user, give them what for then leave. Bunch of ar**h***s :rolleyes:

Same here - gone into premod mode.

May sign in as a new user, give them what for then leave. Bunch of ar**h***s :rolleyes:

Evenin' all :D

Dex, you naughty, naughty boy! Join me and Lil on the naughty step then. Plenty of room.

Did you like my singing on your "BBC is right" thread? Since I'm in pre-mod I was amazed they let it through. (I was all ready with my arguments about not being able to libel a public institution.)

If you do come back with a different name, will you tell us about it in here so we know who you are, or is it too risky in case one of the mods comes snooping around here to see what we're up to?

:rolleyes:

I'm about to see if this little ditty makes it past the mods:

Every word is sacred,
Every word is great,
If a word is wasted,
Mods get quite irate.

No one wants to gag us,
There's no party line;
Nothing weird or bogus,
Everything is fine.

Let the journos mock us!
We have every right,