And no words are wasted,
Answering the throng,
It's all cut and pasted,
Saying they are wrong.

Every word is sacred,
Every word is great,
Not a word is wasted,
On Alesha-gate!

How long did it take you to come up with that gem? Brilliant.

Are you going to try and post in on the Big Brother Corporation, or just straight onto her manager's site? :LOL:

I've added it to Dex's "The BBC Is Right" thread, but white lady keeps getting ****ed off with me. I don't think she realises it's a joke. Some people just have no appreciation for sarcasm and satire! lol

Oh, to answer your question, it took about two minutes. Just sort of popped into my head. (I've had that tune "every sperm is sacred" running round my head all day, so I guess it just wrote itself some new lyrics)

:D

Sponsored Links
I've added it to Dex's "The BBC Is Right" thread, but white lady keeps getting p****d off with me. I don't think she realises it's a joke. Some people just have no appreciation for sarcasm and satire! lol

Oh, to answer your question, it took about two minutes. Just sort of popped into my head. (I've had that tune "every sperm is sacred" running round my head all day, so I guess it just wrote itself some new lyrics)

:D

Well I think the Beeb did finance Monty Python, so I'm sure they'll be after you for royalties!

White Lady is very funny, great acerbic wit - I think she's enjoying your posts :LOL:

Meant to say, I googled my name and I see what you mean!!!

Perhaps I was a tad harsh about Alesha's dancing in 2007.......kind of flattered that several of them were riled enough to post insults about me on another forum

Talking of other forums, I must get round to registering on IBDM/IDMB you know what I mean

Like a bloody idiot I just tried to reply to your post by clicking on "post topic" rather than "post reply" and ended up posting a really moronic load of old rubbish right into the general discussions forum where everyone can see it!!!

I'm so ashamed! :oops: :oops: :oops:

*hides under Lilia's skirts

Sponsored Links
Back