Anybody recognise these tiles?!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've been renovating my house since the beginning of this year, and have finally reached the last room in the house - the bathroom. When I moved in the room was (and still is) fitted with a typical 3 piece bathroom suite, with the vast majority of the wall tiled to approximately 2/3 of its total height.

As I absolutely loathe taking a bath and far prefer to have a shower, I'm going to be ditching the bath in favour of a shower cubicle. This will mean that the height of the existing tiles will not be enough to reach the top of the new shower cubicle.

I'm quite happy with the existing tiling and have a strong desire not to change anything beyond what is necessary, as most of the existing tiles are onto plasterboard drywalls, and I'm pretty sure trying to remove them would mean major replastering work. What I really want is to source a supplier of identical replacement tiles, so that the work will be limited to simply extending the existing tiling further up the wall.

Before anyone suggests it, I have considered a shower bath, but I've had the same arrangement before and didn't really get along with it. Furthermore, because of the orientation of the bath and the fact that the room has a sloping ceiling, it would still be necessary to remove and reposition the bath in any case.

So, that's the situation. I've looked around various local tile stores as well as those on the internet, but haven't found anything that matches so far. I'm attaching a picture in the hope that someone, somewhere out there will know where I can source these from. And believe me, I will be eternally grateful for the amount of work you will have saved me!

View media item 5950

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back