Anyone been to the Monaco F1?

Sponsored Links
For a one off race experience you cannot beat 24hr Le Mans. Either cars or bikes, you will be awestruck at just how much is going off besides the racing.

I’m all booked. Flying out on Sat night, staying in hotel, got good seats in upper grandstand T on Rascasse then home late on Sunday night. I hope I’m not disappointed!

Invest in some radio headphones, reduce the noise and keep up with the commentary.
They might sell dirt cheap ones on site.

Sponsored Links
Invest in some radio headphones, reduce the noise and keep up with the commentary.
They might sell dirt cheap ones on site.
Hmm. That’s a good idea. I have some Bose noise reducing headphones that I can Bluetooth to my phone. I suppose I could tune that in to a radio station?

Good point, Headphones will pick up analogue signals. Iphone etc will need internet connection.
One of the local analogue stations will undoubtedly be in English. Maybe occasionally interspersed with French, but mainly English.
Best way of keeping tabs on the race.

Almost certainly a great experience, but absolutely the worst F1 meet of the season.

Good point, Headphones will pick up analogue signals. Iphone etc will need internet connection.
One of the local analogue stations will undoubtedly be in English. Maybe occasionally interspersed with French, but mainly English.
Best way of keeping tabs on the race.
Yes, I have a decent data allowance for use abroad. I should be able to get radio 5 live on the BBC sounds app. That gives the race commentary doesn't it?

Dunno about that app, but you can't use iPlayer outside the UK, so check about the sounds app - you may need to use a VPN to spoof your location.

Sponsored Links
Back