anyone bought anything from here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I dont know if this will get wiped off as advertising as ive mentioned their name, but i had a leaflet through the door for a company called warehouse direct. Has anyone used them at all, even for nuts and bolts? Their prices seem too low and although tempted i just wonder if its the same quality as you get in a high street pound shop!

Sponsored Links
I have put the website on my desktop for now :!: As you says I noticed some of the tools are from the pounds shop, specially the masonary drill with the red tip to be avoided at all costs :!: I would be interested in some of their tools for making goods and yet I can buy the Woodscrews Yellow Countersunk cheaper in my local area. I would say 50:50, some of it not a bad price and the other half maybe rubbish! As thermo said "Has anyone used them at all?"

Before we get carried away, was it whdirect.co.uk?

Funnily enough I was reading the brochure a few minutes ago before putting it in the grey file. The screws I buy elsewhere are the same price and I know the quality is good (Reisser twinthreads). There is nothing else in the catalogue I would buy at these prices (you pay £8 delivery on orders under £75). I have seen the quality of tools at cheap prices but to be fair I have never ordered from this particular company.

Sponsored Links
yes thats who i was talking about, i agree most of it looks tat, but certain things like the picture hanging multipacks etc, that you may just use for a just job, had me wondering!

post locked to prevent hi jacking

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back