Anyone clued up on programming Links on galaxy panels?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm trying to get my head around links in the galaxy dimension panel but my logic keeps getting in the way, and the way I deciphered from the manual that I need to program them doesn't seem efficient.

I anyone able to give me a link example in the following situations:

• Zone 2001 is triggered (door contact), then immediately RIO output 2001 is activated (-ve switched) for 60 seconds.
  • Zone 2002 is triggered (door contact), RIO output 2002 is activated after waiting for 60 seconds.
Do I need to set the outputs as a specific function and in a specific mode (as well as any link specific settings)?

Sponsored Links
For the first, set up a link (1) from zone 2001, then set output 2001 as the link with a pulsed output mode set for 60 seconds.
For the second, set up a link (2) from zone 2002 to a reflex timer set to 60 seconds (to link address 3), then create another link (3) from the timer address (2 of the reflex timer) to output 2002.

Thanks Galaxy, ill give that a try and hopefully those examples will give me a good start.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back