Anyone delt with Western Power Distribution?

Oh, they 'do their own meters', do they?
Yes.

My response was to TTC's response to Greenie that there was no such thing as 'Southern Electric'.

The fact that Scottish and Southern (who owns Southern Electric and Scottish Electric) use different names for the DNO part and the billing part does not alter the fact that this one company, in the appropriate area, 'does it all'.

That's not the case with all DNOs, is it? I'm sure that last time I had a meter change, the 'operative' belonged (or was affiliated) to a company I'd never heard of.
Maybe not but irrelevant.

I respect your quest for knowledge but you do seem to be excessively questioning everything lately.

Sponsored Links
Ah - "SSE Metering Ltd" - another one :)
My response was to TTC's response to Greenie that there was no such thing as 'Southern Electric'.
I realise that, and TTC's response (including a contact phone number) was posted after Greenie had said that he had just spoken to them, (whatever they might be called) - so I'm no sure it's necessarily fair to take me to task for 'questionning everything' :)

Kind Regards, John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back