Anyone explain how to get my enforcer to send my phone messages pls

If you have re-registed the app ,then you will have an email address assigned to your app with a password login.
If you have not got this then you will need to contact Pyronix.
Loggin into your app account with allow you to set up notifications.

Sponsored Links
£20 charge from pyronix for an end user isn’t right. Something not seeming to add up here.

Hi Handyman

When you say the "app account" do you mean the app on my phone? Yes the app is working fine. I can set the alarm and whatnot like I used to do. Everything works fine. Its just I need to know how to set it to send notifications.

Chappie Google pyronix cloud and tell us if you have a login for that website

If you don’t you can’t set the notifications

Sponsored Links
DIY

Thanks, done it. Yeah so I goto the pyronix.com site. I put my email address into it and got a password resent out and it looks like I have an account with them. Not something I knew about or have ever used before (or probs ever will again) Guessing this is auto generated when I paid the fee?

Additional

I know you fellas must use this all the time so I must seem stupid but much like it has become common place that to turn windows off you have to press the START menu (So start to stop????) this seems equally hard work.

I noticed the sections for notifications and they are 'enabled' But then when you click on the damn thing you are taken to a hidden menu and have to tick each item separately. pfft

Hopefully this will work now. I hope this isnt premature but thanks to all who took the time to help.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back