Enforcer - Anyone know how to stop sensor from beeping?

Unfortunately you can’t. A local installer can reset your full system for you if they know their way around the kit

Sponsored Links
Im baffled. So Pyronix de-register my panel but keep the panels code not de-registered ???

Does that make zero sense to anyone else here or just me?

I dont know the default code sorry. Could you please tell me

Pyronix is only de-registering the Cloud account ….nothing more …this nothing to do with how it’s programmed , unfortunately your going to have to bite the bullet and get another company in to sort it out or spend
Your time working out how to do it yourself !

Engineer codes are used to program the system.
The Pyronix cloud de -registration is part of the app, not the programming of the system.
If you need to make changes to the programming, then an engineer code will be required.
You will need to contact an installer for the code to be reset.
Pyronix tech support will not respond to end users.

Sponsored Links
Pyronix cloud, and the panels engineering codes are two entirely different things

Pyronix can’t help you with the engineering code

You could try 1111 or 2222 but I doubt either will work for engineering mode. If they do work then the installer is very poor that you had

Pyronix wont respond to end users......unless there taking £35 of you to register the app. Story of the world seemingly.

Well, this is disappointing. Guess Ill just turn the chime off all together and be unhappy the Enforcer "I" paid for is locked out to someone else. What an upside down world we seem to live in these days.

It can be sorted, certainly look online on getting into engineering you will probably find the method.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back